Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 08-05-2021, 10:00 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by cd288 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Nirgon you know when starkind is agreeing with you that you are extremely offbase
I feel like off-base is an extremely unfair characterization. And I don't feel like defending myself or arguing that.

However I would say me and Nirgon agree a lot despite some differences in perspective and opinions about degree and cause and effect.

You really think out of some 7 billion plus people with a global economy there aren't at least one million people out there replicating Nazi experiments with modern tech and updates and that the U.S. is just some perfect country that is totally above all that and absolutely beyond it or has zero ties to the international community of evil highly functional psychopaths playing with the most advanced and powerful technology and information at their disposal likely out of sheer boredom because some greedy third party is hopeful they'll stumble on to something useful or valuable? And that it hasn't happened already multiple times, but the pizza still makes its way to your door and a few extra hundreds million dead or 1 billion dying of strange diseases, cancers, mental illnesses etc are really just not enough to notice. They're not, and the people in power profit either way. It's very unlikely any specific power elite will fall from their experiments, not for lack of them trying to fuck with eachother tho. We just are actually way too resilient and breed to fast lol.
Old 08-05-2021, 10:03 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by starkind [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I feel like off-base is an extremely unfair characterization. And I don't feel like defending myself or arguing that.

However I would say me and Nirgon agree a lot despite some differences in perspective and opinions about degree and cause and effect.

You really think out of some 7 billion plus people with a global economy there aren't at least one million people out there replicating Nazi experiments with modern tech and updates and that the U.S. is just some perfect country that is totally above all that and absolutely beyond it or has zero ties to the international community of evil highly functional psychopaths playing with the most advanced and powerful technology and information at their disposal likely out of sheer boredom because some greedy third party is hopeful they'll stumble on to something useful or valuable? And that it hasn't happened already multiple times, but the pizza still makes its way to your door and a few extra hundreds million dead or 1 billion dying of strange diseases, cancers, mental illnesses etc are really just not enough to notice. They're not, and the people in power profit either way. It's very unlikely any specific power elite will fall from their experiments, not for lack of them trying to fuck with eachother tho. We just are actually way too resilient and breed to fast lol.
I think most things you say are very off base yes
Old 08-05-2021, 10:10 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by cd288 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I think most things you say are very off base yes
Well. Buddy. Enjoy ur rainbow colored detention centers 🌈 that bill taxpayers megabucks for the copyrights to show 1 cool 50 Years old Disney movie to the inmates that earned enough good behavior credits each week. Lol.

Movie time is always great 👍.
Old 08-06-2021, 12:51 AM
Fire Giant

The same morons that are incensed that private companies are forced to bake gay wedding cakes don't respect a private company's right to demand its workers get vaccinated? Do tell.

Where was your outrage over companies that demand workers get other vaccinations?

You bitches sound like liberal snowflakes complaining about Hobby Lobby not wanting their insurance plans to cover contraception. Pull yourselves up by your bootstraps and go work somewhere else.

You're not conservatives, you're fucking conspiracy theorist hillbilly retards. Ronald Reagan would be ashamed at what his party has become.
Old 08-06-2021, 01:45 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by hobart [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The same morons that are incensed that private companies are forced to bake gay wedding cakes don't respect a private company's right to demand its workers get vaccinated? Do tell.

Where was your outrage over companies that demand workers get other vaccinations?

You bitches sound like liberal snowflakes complaining about Hobby Lobby not wanting their insurance plans to cover contraception. Pull yourselves up by your bootstraps and go work somewhere else.

You're not conservatives, you're fucking conspiracy theorist hillbilly retards. Ronald Reagan would be ashamed at what his party has become.
You tried this strawman in a different thread and it was shut down pretty quick
Old 08-06-2021, 02:41 AM
Planar Protector

I am interested in seeing the long term effects of all these vaccines. I imagine there is going to be a bunch more with the delta epsilon zeta and omicron variants
Old 08-06-2021, 08:08 AM
Banned

More kids like me will be born.
Old 08-06-2021, 09:29 AM
Banned

Lmk when you're tired of being unappreciated slaves and human cattle to the uniparty

I'd hope eventually youd see it, at least through all the hypocrisy and hate crime hoaxes designed to divide us further
Old 08-06-2021, 11:43 AM
Banned

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Bunch of racists who still think this "vaccine" does anything

lol at being the "pro BLM" people and segregating blacks who are less than 28% "vaccinated"

Almost 100% of healthy (not obese, that isnt healthy) people that get it experience mild to no real symptoms

Science and reality based facts
Old 08-06-2021, 01:01 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nirgon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'd hope eventually youd see it, at least through all the hypocrisy and hate crime hoaxes designed to divide us further
Yes! No more propagating hypocritical hoaxes designed to drive us apart!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nirgon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Err, what? That didn't last long. Lol.
Closed Thread