Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 08-02-2021, 10:13 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravager [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If it's up and not engaged, kill it imo. Nice guys get burned on this server and sorry Menden, despite your quote, GMs only rule for the rules. I can't tell you the number of times I got burned by the letter of the rule and just had to suck it up and move on.
60 Magician - Magicgnome Magicmike
60 Epic Druid - Druidog Godruid
60 Epic Enchanter - Brainfreeze
60 Epic Shaman - Shamikaze Suicideslower
56 Epic Cleric - Letsplay Everquest
56 Necro - Necromann Sir
52 Epic Rogue - Mickstabber
Old 08-10-2021, 12:28 AM
Aviak

I offered to help you multiple times, instead you decided to FTE race me for the PH's I popped. And then posted here to justify it even, bravo. "Following the rules" isn't always doing what makes sense. When you are there on a monk that cannot pet track the camp, then FTE race people who are clearing ph's / pet tracking instead of taking the team up offer. This is a perfect example of not breaking the rules, but also not being easy to play with.
Old 08-10-2021, 04:47 AM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fallan11 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I offered to help you multiple times, instead you decided to FTE race me for the PH's I popped. And then posted here to justify it even, bravo. "Following the rules" isn't always doing what makes sense. When you are there on a monk that cannot pet track the camp, then FTE race people who are clearing ph's / pet tracking instead of taking the team up offer. This is a perfect example of not breaking the rules, but also not being easy to play with.
Is this the 60 Bard with the warrior alt? If so, you're wrong dude (as I explained in ooc) as I was clearing PH's long before anyone was doing it (for about two days prior). When we take a break and come back we call ooc and no camp was called. My wife was also duo-ing with me with her shammy pet up checking each time I killed any of the PH's - and as explained, we couldn't call the camp as we could only camp one location whilst I killed ph's, but she sat at one of the spawn locations as no-one else was doing this.

And we're very easy to play with, and always offer to help others. I can't recall any offer of help from the bard or the warrior alt, just a little bit of grief....

The reason why I originally posted had nothing to do with the L60 bard/warrior alt. It was the first time I tried the camp and just got some dodgy info...nothing to do with you dude....

Peace,

- Ssethrass
Old 08-10-2021, 05:41 AM
Orc

Just to clear up a little...is this you? (Heroez)

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

https://imgur.com/a/75G2pvr

If you still need your cloak dude, I'll come over and help you get it...No need for drama or grief where there was none really to begin with, it doesn't help anyone...

- S

Edit: doh, trying to figure out how to upload a screenshot...scuse me, I'm just old.
Last edited by dragosanii; 08-10-2021 at 05:48 AM.. Reason: I'm a mong and can't figure out a screenshot
Old 08-20-2021, 08:22 AM
Planar Protector

https://www.project1999.com/forums/s...33#post3345233

Quill bout to have a shakeup!
Old 08-20-2021, 09:49 AM
Sarnak

I guess you have to ask yourself what kind of world do you want to live in.

Do you want one where people look big picture and give a little short term for a culture that thrives, Built in trust of mutually beneficial relationships.

Or do you want one where people get away with as much as they can and choose short term selfishness over the long term.

Your choice, in the real world as well as norrath every decision you make has the chance to reverberate in one direction or the other.
Old 08-20-2021, 10:20 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stonewallx39 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Your choice, in the real world as well as norrath every decision you make has the chance to reverberate in one direction or the other.
What happens if I choose not to choose life? What if i choose heroine?

*rolls female monk*
Old 08-20-2021, 10:53 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimjam [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What happens if I choose not to choose life? What if i choose heroine?

*rolls female monk*
lol not many posts make me chuckle ty sir
Closed Thread