Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 10-11-2021, 08:46 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ooloo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Dodge dodge dodge. You're good.

Some ballots are filled out badly, where you can't tell which candidate the voter intended to vote for. Should we throw that vote out, or have somebody with political priors and biases decide?
I think they call you

Not sure man, hope you're doing good.
Old 10-11-2021, 08:52 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whale biologist [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I think they call you

Not sure man, hope you're doing good.
They do, and often people do not answer or return the call. What do you think happens to that vote? Do you think maybe it might become kind of a stem cell vote, that can take on whatever conclusion the person handling it wants? Especially when the entire voting system is based on pens and pencils and the discretion of biased poll watchers?

I think biden did win legitimately, despite the fraud. The elephant in the room is that you refuse to admit some amount of fraud certainly occurs in basically every election, regardless of which team wins. In a country of 330 million people it's basically inevitable.
Old 10-11-2021, 08:59 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ooloo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
They do, and often people do not answer or return the call. What do you think happens to that vote? Do you think maybe it might become kind of a stem cell vote, that can take on whatever conclusion the person handling it wants? Especially when the entire voting system is based on pens and pencils and the discretion of biased poll watchers?

I think biden did win legitimately, despite the fraud. The elephant in the room is that you refuse to admit some amount of fraud certainly occurs in basically every election, regardless of which team wins. In a country of 330 million people it's basically inevitable.
You are going to find a larger disparity in just re-counting the exact same votes than you are in actual fraud.
Old 10-11-2021, 09:00 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:

Well, who calls you? I wonder if they don't have a board of supervisors to deliberate these things. It's not just Erica the election volunteer.
Old 10-11-2021, 09:36 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whale biologist [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Might want to research this. *points at college students*
Bro there are thousands of ballots cast by people that voted in Maricopa and another county in AZ

You keep bringin up the red herrings and expect folks to believe them at face value. You startin to convince me you're low IQ
Old 10-11-2021, 09:41 PM
Fire Giant

When they have someone worth voting FOR ill cast a ballot. Every President since Reagan has been an utter disaster.

Oh and if you really wanna defund the police, just legalize all drugs across the board. Courthouses would become nearly empty across the nation.

We can't have that now, can we? Land of the free, home of the brave: gotta keep them courthouses packed.
Last edited by Knowledge; 10-11-2021 at 09:45 PM..
Old 10-11-2021, 10:18 PM
Planar Protector

Wonkie, do you really think you know more than the GOP's crack team of cybernetic ninjas?
Old 10-11-2021, 11:49 PM
Planar Protector

Isn’t OP the guy who had a meltdown and wrote a post about how everyone would be seeing less of him around here? Yet here he is unable to stop posting on the forums.

The only thing more sad then someone assuming people care and writing a whole post to tell everyone they’re not really going to be around, is subsequently still staying present on the forums.
Old 10-11-2021, 11:53 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:

Do I think there may be some fraudulent votes or otherwise disenfranchisement that occurs in every election? Sure; just look at the Cali republicans putting out fake ballot drop boxes in predominantly Democrat neighborhoods as an example lol.

But any sort of stuff like that that happens is so infinitesimally small compared to the overall amount of votes cast that it doesn’t even come close to moving the needle in anyway. I recently read Peril (even though I’m not a huge fan of the authors) and some of the stuff in there was really illuminating; like Lindsey Graham repeatedly asking for evidence and no one being able to give him any. There’s also a section where it does a really helpful breakdown of explaining how some of the numbers people were throwing out about fraud are impossible (and also how the people citing the numbers couldn’t have even had access to the necessary information to come up with the number).
Old 10-11-2021, 11:55 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by cd288 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Isn’t OP the guy who had a meltdown and wrote a post about how everyone would be seeing less of him around here? Yet here he is unable to stop posting on the forums.

The only thing more sad then someone assuming people care and writing a whole post to tell everyone they’re not really going to be around, is subsequently still staying present on the forums.
Ya I’m still playing my enchanter, saved up 13k at level 44 (with all pre-raid BiS gear, almost), did u have that much on your first char by that level?

I’ve actually been focused 90% of my char attention on farming money in preparation for Nilbog deciding to finally nerf my class. I don’t want to have wasted my time so rather than spend that on Bedlam or Zumaik’s animation, I’ll spend it instead on a twink

Do you play P99 btw? I mean currently, not years ago
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 8FBE7173-C767-499A-B915-1A2F04A45943.jpg (21.5 KB, 6 views)
Last edited by unsunghero; 10-11-2021 at 11:58 PM..
Closed Thread