Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Old 10-18-2021, 10:51 AM
Planar Protector

BTC will be lucky if it hits 75 this bull run but I predict it will just come close to 70, then it will collapse to like 42

That's what I am thinking.. but will I act on that thinking is the question.
Old 10-18-2021, 02:38 PM
Planar Protector

Boomers: I heard large amounts of crypto is owned by big whales so I dont trust it.

also boomers: [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 10-18-2021, 02:39 PM
Kobold

Proof of work coins that don't generate value are bad investments, hope this helps
Old 10-18-2021, 08:55 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
BTC will be lucky if it hits 75 this bull run but I predict it will just come close to 70, then it will collapse to like 42

That's what I am thinking.. but will I act on that thinking is the question.
To be honest I am putting my money exactly where your mouth is. Liquidated a chunk at 60k. If it hits 100k on this run I won't even be mad, since all proceeds immediately go to increasing revenue, which expands to scale with bitcoin price. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] Just got to get buying before hardware costs match updated ROI calc.

If I were actually playing the coins themselves I would tend to agree that ETH staking is better than just buying buttcoin. I am more than a little concerned about the transition to piece of shit, I mean proof of stake, in etherium. but it keeps life spicy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Not THAT concerned though. So long as moloch is worshiped, IOUs for environmental destruction and human suffering -- proof of "work" -- will always be exchangeable for USD imo.
Last edited by imperiouskitten; 10-18-2021 at 09:00 PM..
Old 10-18-2021, 09:15 PM
Planar Protector

Nice! I think you made the right bet!

Now buy a bunch of ADA so we can both be ADA millionaires one day.
Old 10-18-2021, 10:22 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smoofers [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Proof of work coins that don't generate value are bad investments, hope this helps
Hehe, Beavis, this guy doesn't know the value offered by Bitcoin, hehe.

Bitcoin is superior money. Imagine gold, but purely digital and 100% verifiable the circulating amount, and 100% unforgeable, and limited in supply regardless of what the govmint wants to do. 100% permissionless, no one can stop you from sending or receiving money.

If you don't get this, read up on it more. If not, you'll miss it. That's okay. But when you're kicking yourself in 5 years or got your head in the sand still in 10.. you'll remember, Castle told you so <3

"But you can melt it down and make jewelry, man!" Dang, got me there... That's predominantly why average people buy gold in various forms and financial instruments, because they can make gold jewelry with it.
Old 10-18-2021, 10:34 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Castle2.0 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hehe, Beavis, this guy doesn't know the value offered by Bitcoin, hehe.

Bitcoin is superior money. Imagine gold, but purely digital and 100% verifiable the circulating amount, and 100% unforgeable, and limited in supply regardless of what the govmint wants to do. 100% permissionless, no one can stop you from sending or receiving money.

If you don't get this, read up on it more. If not, you'll miss it. That's okay. But when you're kicking yourself in 5 years or got your head in the sand still in 10.. you'll remember, Castle told you so <3

"But you can melt it down and make jewelry, man!" Dang, got me there... That's predominantly why average people buy gold in various forms and financial instruments, because they can make gold jewelry with it.
Haven't been on gold since the 70s, dingus.

Catch up!
Old 10-18-2021, 10:39 PM
Planar Protector

Default thank mr bernanke

Pokesan easily claims the 88th post
Old 10-18-2021, 11:11 PM
Planar Protector

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n0NYBTkE1yQ
Old 10-18-2021, 11:39 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Homesteaded [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
QE and liquidity swaps aren't what you think.

Tromp bad.