Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 10-18-2021, 07:08 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knowledge [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Pretty sad to know that day the days of "mom and pop' businesses are long gone.
Every business in town is a chain. On Wall Street.
You would think the system would be set up to help small businesses but its actually the opposite. PPP loans are a fun recent example.
Old 10-18-2021, 07:37 PM
Banned

I don't have the mental currency to follow all these tldrs.

I did see "Whale Biologist" use red99 terminology. "Shitter"
Old 10-18-2021, 08:20 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by starkind [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

It's too late for you dear. I'm already in ur computer.

Swiggity Swooty [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 10-18-2021, 08:33 PM
Banned

Swoohtswoohtswoohtswooht swooht swooht swooht swooht
Old 10-18-2021, 08:43 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gatordash [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I point this out a lot because it bothers me but another quick reminder that our government has been spending 120 billion dollars each month in order to ensure the stock market and housing market continues to go up during Covid using Quantitative Easing. This means our government has spent over 2 trillion dollars to make sure the wealthy continue to increase their wealth during Covid.

The wealthiest 10% of Americans now own a record 89% of all U.S. stocks

This has increased the 'wealth gap' between the rich and everybody else which is bad for our country. I could go on about corporate bail outs and corporate buybacks and how the very people in charge of Quantitative Easing used their insider information to make hundreds of millions of dollars off of the 90% of people who own 11% of stocks but it gets kinda boring which is the only reason I can think of that 24 news channels don't ever bring up that we have been bailing out the wealthy without a single discussion yet everyday Biden is meeting with some Congressman/woman about trying to pass his human infrastructure thing.

I find it disingenuous and that bugs me is all.
Something that Patrium told me that stuck with me: your never gonna stop the 1% from getting theirs.

That's not up for debate in our real power centers like congress. They will -- without asking anyone -- very quickly bail out the well connected.

Its only up for debate when it comes to bailing everyone else out. People are sick of being lied to about how if you vote for fiscal conservatism -- somehow these bail outs wont take place.

They will. They always do. No one is going to let chaos of the market take place and ruin them and their friends life if they have the power to stop it. They do, so they stop it.

Your never gonna get a guy in congress that wont go along with the next wallstreet bailout. All you can do is try to be included in the spending.

A lot of houses are not owned by people that are in the top 10%. Its their way of buying those people off. I'm sorry your left out atm (I am too). You are too poor for them to care about. They will care about you a little once you buy a house. But not much.

And once you have a house, and the market crashes, if we have a fiscally conservative government (which you would have likely voted for), the only difference is they will say "fuck you -- houses are high enough already" after bailing out their friends.
Old 10-18-2021, 09:18 PM
Planar Protector

Asschtuallly.... *pushes up glasses

I bet if you had a fully automated Ai managing the economy, among other things, you could have a balanced fair economy where the rich dont get to cheat at all.
Old 10-18-2021, 09:29 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by starkind [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

I left for five hours and Jib and Mesocyclone are still sperging out because their rape daddy lost to Sleepy Joe.
Old 10-18-2021, 09:44 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I left for five hours and Jib and Mesocyclone are still sperging out because their rape daddy lost to Sleepy Joe.
Lol how shitty a president do you have to be to lose to that senile hair sniffer
Old 10-18-2021, 10:15 PM
Banned

I’m glad we’re all in agreement that Joe Biden is senile as shit [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 10-18-2021, 10:37 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I’m glad we’re all in agreement that Joe Biden is senile as shit [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm pretty sure you and I could even manage a win against Trump, people really hate that obese pedophile.
Closed Thread