Colin - 52 Rake!

Guild Leader of <Eclipse>
Old 05-11-2021, 07:11 PM
Planar Protector

Dumb
Old 05-11-2021, 09:14 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hibren [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I think the fact hes playing on a TLP on live says a lot more about p99 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
TLP and P99 are so drastically different that I don't really see them as competing games
its sort of like comparing WoW retail to WoW classic... the differences are that dramatic...and honestly a lot of TLP felt more like the EQ I remembered than P99 does, which kind of surprised me... anyone who played in Luclin and beyond may actually remember TLP as being closer to the EQ they remember... wasn't expecting that.

For me the biggest problem P99 has is that it goes stale fast, and becomes super top heavy. Like if they announced a new server next month, you know how excited a lot of people would be? It's kind of hard for me to get excited about Velious coming out on Green because we already have that on Blue... but Blue is also dead..

I don't have any solution for this problem, but it is P99's biggest problem from what I've observed. Was similar problem pre kunark. There was a dead period where people were just waiting for Kunark before starting new characters... and now we're at that point with Kunark where it feels like there's no real reason to play until Velious drops..

but again... how do I get excited about Velious coming out when Velious is already out on Blue and .. IDK.

Feel like if they do another progression server perhaps they can release content faster or even make some custom loot rules or slower exp progression, add some AAs without even adding Luclin etc.. IDK.

Just rambling really.
Old 05-11-2021, 09:53 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hibren [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Discuss
Old 05-12-2021, 07:56 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by RecondoJoe [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
TLP and P99 are so drastically different that I don't really see them as competing games
its sort of like comparing WoW retail to WoW classic... the differences are that dramatic...and honestly a lot of TLP felt more like the EQ I remembered than P99 does, which kind of surprised me... anyone who played in Luclin and beyond may actually remember TLP as being closer to the EQ they remember... wasn't expecting that.

For me the biggest problem P99 has is that it goes stale fast, and becomes super top heavy. Like if they announced a new server next month, you know how excited a lot of people would be? It's kind of hard for me to get excited about Velious coming out on Green because we already have that on Blue... but Blue is also dead..

I don't have any solution for this problem, but it is P99's biggest problem from what I've observed. Was similar problem pre kunark. There was a dead period where people were just waiting for Kunark before starting new characters... and now we're at that point with Kunark where it feels like there's no real reason to play until Velious drops..

but again... how do I get excited about Velious coming out when Velious is already out on Blue and .. IDK.

Feel like if they do another progression server perhaps they can release content faster or even make some custom loot rules or slower exp progression, add some AAs without even adding Luclin etc.. IDK.

Just rambling really.
The problem with p99 isn't the game it's the chaotic evol pixosexuals that get off on powerlviling armies of alts so they are ban immune and can deny/block, or slander and E bully. And they are enabled by this player base and the no KS pnp that doesn't force ppl to take turns.

If they couldn't hold down frenzy indefinitely they'd all quit because they couldn't get their jollies off anymore.
Old 05-12-2021, 09:29 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by starkind [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The problem with p99 isn't the game it's the chaotic evol pixosexuals that get off on powerlviling armies of alts so they are ban immune and can deny/block, or slander and E bully. And they are enabled by this player base and the no KS pnp that doesn't force ppl to take turns.

If they couldn't hold down frenzy indefinitely they'd all quit because they couldn't get their jollies off anymore.
Old 05-14-2021, 06:02 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by RecondoJoe [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i rly expected to be accused of this being me

i dont really have time to do stupid shit like this, i spent all day farming warrens just to make enough plat to buy a pair of silver chitin handwraps

and i fucking finally got them like an hour ago, i equip them... and i cant even tell a difference in my attack speed since my two weapons was arleady pretty fast... like wtf lmao.
Update, haste is capped for low level toons, so the haste was basically doing literally nothing... once you hit level 25 the cap is removed...
Closed Thread