Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 10-14-2021, 09:34 PM
Planar Protector

Maybe life is a test to see how you behave around dogs, and when you die you find out they run heaven.

That's why dogs dont "go" to heaven when they die, because they are already there.
Old 10-14-2021, 09:42 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by imperiouskitten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
That's all well ......
I feel you. Absolutely. Your point stands. And I appreciate it. Reread my edit.

I don't know or think if there's a higher or singular authority than man or cat. This judgment has been cast. And it's out there in the wild.
Old 10-14-2021, 09:45 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
it's crazy to think that Im both ghandi and hitler (and trump!)

I guess it's nice to be a part of something.

Gonna be real akward when me and horza find out we're conjoined at the mental hip after we move on.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Maybe life is a test to see how you behave around dogs, and when you die you find out they run heaven.

That's why dogs dont "go" to heaven when they die, because they are already there.
Ya rly awkward, when I realized it tho. I really stopped wanting to be an assbutt. I still am. I guess. More out of caring than any desire to retaliate or dominate though.
Old 10-14-2021, 09:50 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by starkind [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Ya rly awkward, when I realized it tho. I really stopped wanting to be an assbutt. I still am. I guess. More out of caring than any desire to retaliate or dominate though.
Less out of fear of retribution. Or hell.

More because I wanted to heal. And I know I'm dying. And I know it's really soon in a cosmic sense. And I've just begun to understand what I am really a part of.

Anyway. I should give you all time to chime and I should stop posting and digest your replies and rest.

I feel like I did a fair job expressing how I feel and care, and that it's coming from my plurality, not just prime universe me.
Old 10-14-2021, 09:52 PM
Banned

okay you're right [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] i read it and it's well put. Thinking about it I am very sorry about using this angle. and i'm sorry that wasn't my first reply.
Last edited by imperiouskitten; 10-14-2021 at 09:54 PM..
Old 10-14-2021, 09:53 PM
Banned

@impk. I like rereading threads over and over.

I see your edits too. Eventually.
Old 10-14-2021, 10:04 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by starkind [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yeah I thought about this a lot.

Like also the 16 archetypes idea, where there are 16 different copies of people out there and the only difference between them is environmental.

And if that one is true I'm like, damn put me with Trumps parents and I'm Trump?!? Damn.

Imagine the reckoning when you die and find out the bulk of all the people you hated were you haha

also makes me wonder if the only marriages that work are the people who married themselves.
Old 10-14-2021, 10:10 PM
Banned

Ya.

I'm not a huge fan of breeding or engineering anything anymore simply for my pleasure. (We will, are, doing this to entire ecosystems now, entire forests). We affect the rivers more than the wolves. I imagine people want to engineer entire habitats and ecosystems in space or elsewhere entirely from the ground up. I wonder how the universe will respond. Will there be mutations and ripples through our gardens beyond our control?

Not man. Cat. Wheat. Viruses. Whatever.

We play God far too often.

You're right there's something sexual about the masculine affect for cats. And women do it too. When I was a little kid. I was exposed to a house cat which I mothered, and unfairly treated like a sibling.

I'm not trying to "elevate" or make my rescue cats more "human". I have developed some rudimentary communication with them out of necessity. I can't bring myself to kill them or simply have ignored them completely and watched them die. I then took that step of becoming responsible for them.

The onus is on me to pay attention and meet their needs. And not try to warp them for my own amusement.

I'm maybe at a stage where as I die and age I will have to watch as the strays and my furry friends suffer and die without my aid. I feel horrible for that.

5 years though this one wild kitten would surely 100% be dead by now if I had not intervened. I couldn't let nature take her course and expended a great deal of capital literally saving her through surgical and pharmaceutical intervention.

She seems quite happy now most of the time from as cat a perspective as I can give. And she's not sleeping in the cold running from a pack of wild dogs. Or being harassed over territory by other cats or being a kitten factory. Although she would have died, she somehow got ovarian or uterine cysts as a 6 month old. It's insane how nature does that. It could have been the lack of attention and confinement as I was in and out of the hospital and my family were being brutes.
Last edited by starkind; 10-14-2021 at 10:16 PM..
Old 10-14-2021, 10:13 PM
Banned

i only trolled you about that because it was convenient, but it was too far. u can be the good cat owner, i believe it.
Old 10-14-2021, 10:27 PM
Banned

Believe it or not I really appreciate some of the unfiltered responses. Like ya. It's creepy weird how I feel like my brain has changed around them. It's the fairest point you've made and really easy to lose perspective on.

Alice has fallen down the rabbit hole. Though.

I often think of what it would be like to disconnect and live completely free and away from cats, and even other people. Like maybe even in VR land where I created all the characters and programmed all the interactions between components. And I often find myself reaching for simplicity. A clean and empty white space. Or just floating in emptiness.

I'm doing what I can to simply become an observer in my environment and stop controlling it. Yet I constantly always yearn at some level for the most minimalistic simplicity and graceful elegance to my existence, life, its always too messy.. At its most extreme. This would be a completely controlled and almost still, barren, lifeless world, think the surface of the moon. Or just falling through space on a random tangent past everything.
Closed Thread