Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 10-05-2013, 09:34 AM
Planar Protector

already claimed the 600k.. never relinquished [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 10-05-2013, 10:02 AM
Planar Protector

I just got reminded of the Walk/Heartbrand story where he stole a tstaff from nothxu but big Nizzar put the light on Walk and he finally fessed up to the deeds, oh man... updates coming i guess so much dirt on that heartbrand guy its insane
Videos
Wipe it clean.
Old 10-05-2013, 02:18 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by sailfish [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
its just elf items, let it go and stop sharing your info / gear and you wont have any problems.
Old 10-05-2013, 08:20 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smedy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I just got reminded of the Walk/Heartbrand story where he stole a tstaff from nothxu but big Nizzar put the light on Walk and he finally fessed up to the deeds, oh man... updates coming i guess so much dirt on that heartbrand guy its insane
That story is 100% bullshit, but keep the trolls coming. I even told everyone in AIM Chat the second t-staff dropped and how happy I was for nothxu. I made sure to keep the t-staff out of the hands of unknown apps I had never heard of who kept talking about monk alts they wanted to make aka Roggeh [stole a bunch of shit and peaced out] and Riri, lamort's retarded french friend.
Old 10-05-2013, 08:22 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pudge [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
already claimed the 600k.. never relinquished [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You didn't claim shit, faggot. I offered to put up every single droppable on my account, and the deletion of my accounts against only 5,000 of your plat. A tremendously lopsided bet, on the condition you prove I stole this guys manastone. You refused to accept that bet.
Old 10-05-2013, 08:50 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogean [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It's odd that this only happens on red. >_>
Old 10-06-2013, 12:06 AM
Planar Protector

i miss kithicor being down honestly. gonna contact the person responsible and see if we can bring it back down.
Old 10-06-2013, 04:57 AM
Planar Protector

kithicor USED to be actually scarey for that reason lol. don't get caught trecking across kith when the sun goes down....
Old 10-06-2013, 05:02 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by heartbrand [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
That story is 100% bullshit, but keep the trolls coming. I even told everyone in AIM Chat the second t-staff dropped and how happy I was for nothxu. I made sure to keep the t-staff out of the hands of unknown apps I had never heard of who kept talking about monk alts they wanted to make aka Roggeh [stole a bunch of shit and peaced out] and Riri, lamort's retarded french friend.
Its one hundred procent true, you and walk wanted to split a tstaff, withheld it from vaporized's group... said you were going to log, ended up pulling tstaff mob and killing it without their knowledge, only reason we knew it happened was vaporizeds druid friend noticed warlord disappeared from track

We all know what happened, even your teammates in Nihilum, but this "Were on the same team so i'm just going to blindly agree with my teammate and lie about it" is strong among the community.

All shall be known pal, you're scumbag moves may have worked on red99 but hopefully i can open some eyes for teams99 or other projects
Videos
Wipe it clean.
Closed Thread