Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Old 12-21-2021, 11:29 AM
Planar Protector

Default I made another video

Hello p99 peoples. I almost posted this a few days ago, but I felt it was too advertise-y for me, so I didn't. But after getting a lot of positive comments, and coming here and searching for my name and finding that I get talked about quite a bit here even though I haven't been playing lately... well anyways I made another video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oHTOLIh58rQ

IIRC I played on green until I was 50 with a sham, and then kinda just got bored and wandered off Towelie style. A RL friend got me to try takp in the spring and somehow I got over my hatred of the idea of boxing in EQ and have actually had fun over there. Hoping to do more videos soon.

<3 to all the folks that enjoy my videos. It always surprises me what people say about me as a chanter and stuff, especially in that thread from R&F earlier this year where people creditted me for being the only reason anyone knows how to charm on P99 these days... lol. That's too much credit though, cause I only got started on it here after I got annoyed trying to find groups with a rogue and saw the Solo Artist Challenge and told Loraen I was gonna be like him when I grew up, and then he and Save showed me some things! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 12-21-2021, 11:55 AM
Planar Protector

Double charm is pretty fun, these videos are great!

I did Ranger/Enc/Cleric to 60 then Paladin(53ish)/Druid/Mage to 60 on TAKP.

I did Mage epic, Cleric Epic, 5 VT keys, plus a ton of other attunements solo (minus a few mage staffs) and it was an absolute blast.

It's just a different game than P99 and you need a different attitude when you go there to play.

My personal favorite dungeon crawls were getting the VT shard in the Deep (also wand of Imperceptibility), Neh'Ashiir in CoM, and exping in Ssra temple.

The boxing setup is super fun with hotkeys on the number pad, makes it a whole new game.
Old 12-21-2021, 11:59 AM
Banned

TLDR: OP learned 2 box and showeq on takp so they could on their 'unamed' pixel bots do it here
Old 12-21-2021, 12:23 PM
Planar Protector

*takes a look*

Hmm, not in era or P99 footage. Have a good day, Tecmos!
Old 12-21-2021, 01:30 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tecmos Deception [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

<3 to all the folks that enjoy my videos
I’m a fan of em
Old 12-21-2021, 03:24 PM
Banned

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 12-21-2021, 06:52 PM
Planar Protector

Sauron will not have forgotten the sword of Elendil.
Old 12-21-2021, 10:41 PM
Banned

Oh my god I loved that game. TECMOS DECEPTIONNNNN at the title screen.. that bigass iron boot coming down from the roof was so comical
Old 12-22-2021, 12:23 AM
Planar Protector

Try red instead.
Old 12-22-2021, 12:54 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gravydoo II [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Oh my god I loved that game. TECMOS DECEPTIONNNNN at the title screen.. that bigass iron boot coming down from the roof was so comical
Fat merchants chasing you around throwing pots and pans at you until you drop a cage on them and suck out their souls to summon monsters with. What a fucking cult classic. The original cd case had a satanic content warning label, lol.

The 2nd game, Kagero, was great too. 3rd person, PS2, smoother, cooler traps, trap combos. I never got into the 3rd. The 4th was basically Kagero updated, also fun. Maybe they even have more new ones these days!