Unrest 121 14.39%
Voters: 841. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 04-26-2010, 07:39 PM
Aviak

Mistmoore was my favorite. It's not on the poll, though. :P
Old 04-26-2010, 11:11 PM
Fire Giant

I was about to say the same thing. Mistmoore was good fun, I spent so much time there doing the Wakizashi quests.
Old 04-26-2010, 11:23 PM
Planar Protector

Mistmoore was my favorite as well... I knew every inch and how to break every spawn at one point. Of course, as a ranger, I would of course have to name this outdoors dungeon. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

"You know you done fucked up when Yendor gives you raid commentary." - Tiggles
Old 04-27-2010, 09:09 AM
Large Bat

lower guk. hands down. no contest.

whether it's the trains from a camp all the way out, passing through each room and the split second you go by each frog adds and starts the chase themselves, and each person you pass you know is about to die, just to find 10 people at the zone in all jumping to try and squeeze by the fatty blocking the hallway.

or being 35-40 in a camp, telling the group to stay hidden, while someone mentions "@!$#@!$ i see frenzy coming back!" ... "quick grab it while you can!" ... "oh !@#$ screw that, lord is coming right behind him."

or with a 30min respawn timer, seeing just how far you can get to clearing from an undead camp into live to pull whatever named is up by throne room.

definetly no love loss for camping raster... [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] which reminds me ill have to do that for my monk epic again
Old 04-27-2010, 10:58 AM
Fire Giant

kedge keep! (why isnt it on the poll?)
Old 04-27-2010, 02:26 PM
Kobold

Voted Unrest, namely for the impressive trains that can be created.

If a Kunark poll comes out, I'm voting Karnor's Castle, for the same reason. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 04-27-2010, 02:29 PM
Planar Protector

I vote we redo this poll with ALL the original dungeons included.
Then delete this one. I want to know how many crazy people would vote for Kedge.

Also Runnyeye is missing from this list.
And I would consider PoHate to be a dungeon personally.
And Guk should be split between upper and lower if Sol is split between A and B.
Last edited by guineapig; 04-27-2010 at 02:32 PM..
Old 04-27-2010, 03:22 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myrkskog [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Guk is hands down the best dungeon I've enjoyed in any game. The playstyle of EQ lends itself well to a lot of awesome dungeons though.

Cazic Thule has always been one of my favourite as well.
I voted Cazic Thule myself. In classic I played it as a monk and the zone would make or break a monk in. Outside of that it was a zone where all classes were finally equipped with some of there defining abilitys and could start to apply them to a zone where grouping was greatly valued. Mob placement was pretty well and the roamers were good as well. If you played your cards right you could really get some stuff done. The camps also seemed spread out enough to the point where you did not have the deepest camp (AoF) train out and wipe every single camp! Though trains were very plentiful...

I enjoyed lower guk myself but it mostly seems to be purely a loot based decision. However it was still a fun zone to pull (minus ghoul root!).
Old 04-27-2010, 03:31 PM
Large Bat

ghoul root in the underwater tunnel [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 04-27-2010, 10:45 PM
Orc

yeah i know it is not classic but, Seb hands down the best zone ever put in game.
Closed Thread