Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 04-28-2022, 10:14 PM
Planar Protector

Murder clinics, baby factories, whatever you choose to call those people who refused to vote for Trump.
Old 04-28-2022, 10:17 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Murder clinics, baby factories, whatever you choose to call those people who refused to vote for Trump.
do you have some January 6th lying around to justify abortion?

Not a min maxer, don't care about it
Old 04-28-2022, 10:33 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by starkind [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Kids aren't really born self aware and it takes them a bit to form consent.

It's also pretty silly the same ppl talking about abortion violating concent might beat or disown their child on religious grounds or beliefs. Or affiliations. So. Uhm.

Humans are damn dirty apes.

Very few are honest. And absolutely consistent in how they apply these own beliefs.

The problem is getting the government involved. Which both sides absolutely are doing and have been. For all of our lives. One way or another.
I agree, and also there are even hypocrite republicans who say they are anti-abortion but have forced a wife or gf to get an abortion

I can only speak for myself and try to lead by example. I practice safe sex always unless I know my partner is on birth control and std free, and if the condom breaks or an accident happens I have the means to support a child

If I couldn’t support the child, or maybe my partner thought I couldn’t, and I thought that a condom break would result in a child that my partner would abort, I wouldn’t have sex with that person

It simple, but in our hedonistic pleasure above all culture, it’s not easy. Simple but not easy

Same goes for loving your kid no matter what. Although it is a misconception to think that a parent that doesn’t want their kid has to beat them to get rid of them. A parent can call CPS at any time and say come take their kid from them for good. They will get a felony neglect charge, but it’s still better than beating the child. Hopefully a foster parent will do better
Old 04-28-2022, 10:47 PM
Banned

I wish we had excellent academies to empower the unwanted children. And neglectful parents should be indentured. Or imprisoned.

Neglecting a child's welfare and rape are capital crimes to me.
Old 04-28-2022, 10:54 PM
Banned

Speaking of complete hypocrisy, the same Democrats that will chastise me for not caring about the future impact of climate change, and how we must be ever-conscious of how our actions affects this world in the future…

…will be sometimes the same Democrats who will say “oh shit I got sooo sloppy drunk at the club the other night and had unprotected sex. I have no money and am just not ready for a kid at this point in my life. You need to respect my right to an abortion”

My response would be: I understand there is a level of intoxication where we are no longer making good decisions and in control, so I don’t fault you as much for what happens after that point is reached. I do fault you for knowingly letting yourself get to that point. You could have gotten behind the wheel of a car and killed someone, which is something you would have to live with the rest of your life. In this case you happened to make a kid, which is now something you should have to deal with. And if you are going to abort the kid because of your lack of regard for the future, then maybe dont fucking lecture me about climate change in the next breath???

Note: obviously this is just a small % of abortions but certainly a higher one than things like rape or incest
Old 04-28-2022, 11:11 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Speaking of complete hypocrisy, the same Democrats that will chastise me for not caring about the future impact of climate change, and how we must be ever-conscious of how our actions affects this world in the future…

…will be sometimes the same Democrats who will say “oh shit I got sooo sloppy drunk at the club the other night and had unprotected sex. I have no money and am just not ready for a kid at this point in my life. You need to respect my right to an abortion”

My response would be: I understand there is a level of intoxication where we are no longer making good decisions and in control, so I don’t fault you as much for what happens after that point is reached. I do fault you for knowingly letting yourself get to that point. You could have gotten behind the wheel of a car and killed someone, which is something you would have to live with the rest of your life. In this case you happened to make a kid, which is now something you should have to deal with. And if you are going to abort the kid because of your lack of regard for the future, then maybe dont fucking lecture me about climate change in the next breath???

Note: obviously this is just a small % of abortions but certainly a higher one than things like rape or incest
Yeah man.

Digging deep into health foods that libs love so much. A lot of dark side energy.

It's got me down.

I don't feel like I belong anywhere. I'm just trying my best.

Libe infuriate me. Probably more often than others.

Like I get the abortion is murder thing. At least at its core.

What I don't get is gleefully supporting megacorp politicians while decrying how everyone is homeless and oppressed. And poor. And chugging plastic food. And accrueing massive debt It's weird af.

I hope Elon Musk is our first one world prez in Astana, I mean Nur Sultan. /s
Last edited by starkind; 04-28-2022 at 11:14 PM..
Old 04-28-2022, 11:12 PM
Planar Protector

Hey retards, abortion in the US exists under the right to privacy created in Roe(descending from Griswold) and affirmed in Casey.

We'll lose a shitton of rights if we throw all those out.

Hope this helps!
Old 04-28-2022, 11:12 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rethalis [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I don't to have adopt any kid. Murding a child because it will cause the parents an inconvenience? That is the ultimate of satanist thinking masquerading as compassion.
What if it’s a third child and causes the other two to be penniless and without parents in the home?

You’re making a blanket policy that could be bad in all sorts of situations. This is big government based on your interpretation of the Bible. A). Enacting biblical morality is unconstitutional. B). Big government intrusion

Not conservative, not murder no matter how many times you say it is. At 40 weeks if the woman is a dumb ass, maybe murder. At 20 weeks after genetic testing shows you you will be bankrupt, your kid will suffer, and your other children will as well because the demand it places on you as a parent to raise the third, not murder. It’s also none of your business or anyone else’s. You think Madison cawthorn cares about abortion? You’re being played dude, I’m more of a Christian than 90% of republicans in congress. I can tell you gun to my head I believe in God. I doubt that’s most republicans in office. Why can’t you see how utterly intrusive and bad this is to ban ALL abortions at 6 weeks? It is taliban level stupidity

As for Ooloo, I’ve always been against open borders. Not sure where that dumb shit is coming from. Not arguing in good faith, like I said
Old 04-28-2022, 11:18 PM
Planar Protector

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 04-28-2022, 11:20 PM
Banned

Marge is going to punch a big fat homer eyeball.
Closed Thread