Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 09-29-2022, 07:12 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The reason i am a doomer is because we built the best system, out of the worst systems. Across the globe the majority of people, seem to want the moral good. Just look at this failed russian mobilization, nobody can get behind this war. The generations today just dont want it. We've made it to peek humanity.

Where we are now, is about as good as it gets. But teh problem is all the corruption from our past.

Old leagacies, empires, and kingdoms that still have influence because of their illgotten gains in the past.

If everyone brings this planet to ruin, and the survivors rebuild from where we are now, all the corrupt will be dead and gone, and the moral good wll have a more fair starting point, now that we have a system that supports the moral good.

If we continue to try to make the best out of the system ruled by our worst, it will never work. It's time to rise like a phenoix from the overgrown forest of the last 2 thousand years.
kali yuga, mahabharata
Old 09-29-2022, 07:20 PM
Planar Protector

That's a whole lot of words just to say you're a big Tucker fan.
Old 09-29-2022, 07:20 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by teai [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
kali yuga, mahabharata
Its pretty astounding that we dont teach this stuff in school.
Old 09-29-2022, 07:25 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Its pretty astounding that we don't teach this stuff in school.
School is designed to create compliant tax paying, normal people. Free thinking leads to a destruction of society as the people at the bottom don't want to hold up the people on top.

Public school that is. I homeschool, and my kids were all reading/writing around 4. Having kids then sending them away to strangers to indoctrinate them is not why I had kids. The next generation is going to require intelligence, spiritual awareness, and be conditioned against group shame.

Honestly, the shame is what public school instill most of all in people.
Old 09-29-2022, 07:29 PM
Planar Protector

The libs love to talk about how great education is and 99% of it was made up lore by white supremists in the 1800s
Old 09-29-2022, 07:43 PM
Banned

I am watching this briefing with DeSantis and it is the first time I have ever heard his voice. Solid non-regional diction.
Old 09-29-2022, 07:48 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
The libs love to talk about how great education is and 99% of it was made up lore by white supremists in the 1800s
Republicans hate educators and want an ignorant, compliant population in their Christian theocracy? I'm genuinely shocked.
Old 09-29-2022, 07:49 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Republicans hate educators and want an ignorant, compliant population in their Christian theocracy? I'm genuinely shocked.
Oh look this guy here to defend white supremacy and colonialism again.
Old 09-29-2022, 07:51 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Basanos [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I am watching this briefing with DeSantis and it is the first time I have ever heard his voice. Solid non-regional diction.
Feels to me like he knows whatever he says during all this is gonna be all over the election campaign when they try to smear him for any damage/deaths/lack of response.
Old 09-29-2022, 07:51 PM
Banned

Quote:
The libs love to talk about how great education is and 99% of it was made up lore by white supremist in the 1800s
Homogeny did not equate to much though. When it was all white, you had.... those FUCKING IRISH, or those god damn ITALIAN bastards!

Everyone loves creating caste to subjugate the lessers. You just give them a little glimmer " At least im better than those GOD DAMN KELETHIN TREE HUGGING "

India had the best caste system where people were just bred and raised with the mindset, " If I shovel shit well, maybe someday I will be a Brahman! " along the lines of our American mindset of, " If I work hard every day I will be rich! " When BOTH systems require you to throw the system to the ground and do it all yourself.

Wanna make a million bucks repairing old cars? You wont working for someone else.

Its really easy now because we have people all over, speaking differently, looking different, thinking differently, and all hodgepodge together in a pressure cooker.
Closed Thread