Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 10-07-2022, 08:37 PM
Planar Protector

To bad there is literally NO POLITICAL group in the country that gives one shit about changing that.
Old 10-07-2022, 08:38 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Basanos [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
We allow 17 year old children to sign up for the military, that can destroy abilities to reproduce and permanently change their bodies

This also makes a lot of people money
The purpose of sex denying surgery is to destroy the body. That is not the purpose of the military

Not a min maxer, don't care about it
Old 10-07-2022, 08:39 PM
Planar Protector

There is no political party to vote for if you:

Hate corruption.

Hate war.

Hate ignorance.

In fact, both bases love all that shit so much if you complain about it, they both attack you.
Old 10-07-2022, 08:39 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Basanos [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Why didn’t the Orange Man ban this evil shit when he had the chance? Because he isn’t interested either, like Biden isn’t

They’re basically the same dude, they all are

You think the Biden and Trump admins are the same thing.

Impossible levels of delusion achieved.
Old 10-07-2022, 08:44 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rethalis [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The purpose of sex denying surgery is to destroy the body. That is not the purpose of the military
Sorry, Doctor, you’ll have to show me the evidence on this one lol.

The purpose of the military is absolutely to destroy bodies though, yeah, agreed
Old 10-07-2022, 08:44 PM
Banned

Here’s another example. Warning! This channel is extremely right-wing biased. I apologize in advance, this channel is worse than daily wire in its content

The person speaking is someone who regrets their decision. It could be entirely fake! No way to know with the internet

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=
Old 10-07-2022, 08:48 PM
Planar Protector

Satan is real and this country is in love with him.

It's the only thing that makes any sense anymore.
Old 10-07-2022, 08:48 PM
Banned

I didn’t watch that and won’t until the above is addressed, but I wager I can find some videos of people regretting their military service, if you are just gonna push past my counterpoints Ooloo style, thinking I won’t notice

“Just ignore the good points they make and keep talking” is a strategy I see a lot around here
Old 10-07-2022, 08:52 PM
Banned

Quote:
I didn’t watch that and won’t until the above is addressed, but I wager I can find some videos of people regretting their military service, if you are just gonna push past my counterpoints Ooloo style, thinking I won’t notice

“Just ignore the good points they make and keep talking” is a strategy I see a lot around here
But the military example is whataboutism

There’s corruption in X so corruption in Y is ok sorta stuff
Old 10-07-2022, 08:52 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:

Hey bro, I have some news for you: poor people who want to join something bigger so they can work hard at something... is only a "war machine"

Because the politicians YOU elect to change it, are just as corrupt as the ones you hate.

If you stop voting.

They will change.

In a decent world, led by a decent country, military service would be about nation building. And it could be.

But you have to stop voting.
Closed Thread