Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 02-20-2019, 12:10 PM
Sarnak

Not mad, not sure where all the hate is coming from here. I didn't push a list on anyo, I threw it out there as an idea. It worked for me and diamondfist. Did I push the list on anyone? No. Did I push list on you Henry? No. Please don't call me moron boy and type a wall of hate text.

You wanted to roll and I agreed and won. I gave you my timer of spawn and cooperated with you.

What you did to murobb. Was anti cooperation. Your claim camp idea is gonna have people sitting at the spawn for 72 hours straight. Did u stay alert and kill all the mobs? While you claimed camp and pushed murobb out? Probably not. I'm assuming you were partially afk fd the whole time.

I guess that's the best way to do this. Glad I got mine over with

What would you have done if I claimed the camp while u were constantly leaving and coming back? At one point around 2 am you were gone for over and hour and a half. When you came back you demanded roll or we both lose.

How is that staying consistent?
Last edited by Bbeta; 02-20-2019 at 12:13 PM..
Old 02-20-2019, 12:15 PM
Banned

Anyone doing this quest has mental issues.

Seriously, go the FK outside.
Old 02-20-2019, 12:41 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bbeta [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Did u stay alert and kill all the mobs?
Yes i did, for 9hrs20mins. Can ask the people i was in chat with the whole time. Murobb was one of these people btw. Keep the room cleared is easy, its 5 goblins, i didnt do it because i know if mob spawns and i am not next to it, someone could of just turn in, but if we respect the server rules, make it a camp, and noone can touch it, i am sure people will be more then glad to farm the Skins/Salts and bash things instead of watching a wall for 14hrs+.

About been cool with others, feel free to ask Valewind and anyone that came across if i didnt say i was gonna give them timers? I even sent people tells saying mob spawned because they wanted the +300 faction hit from the SK death.

You list idea is retarded, and you did it to benefit yourself. "My camp" idea is the p99 server rules, is what i try to do at maximun, follow it... i know its hard for you to understand it with the people that surrounds you trying to break rules everytime and bend things your way.

Stay angry thou bro... Oh and about my Sinew luck... here is the results: [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

https://imgur.com/a/mZ5iM8L

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirken View Post
It is not a server that allows you to just show up and press the "free loot" button, and it's not a server that rewards you for simply existing.
Old 02-20-2019, 01:10 PM
Sarnak

Not mad. Let's be friends and leave name calling for the playing field
Old 02-20-2019, 01:40 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by tycohunden [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
For three days?
yes.
Old 02-20-2019, 03:04 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by tycohunden [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
For three days?
Nobody is gonna be able to hold a camp for 3 days. Most people will try getting in early the day of its spawn. Earliest there that keeps the mobs cleared has the camp.
Old 02-20-2019, 03:05 PM
Kobold

anyone know when it was taken down last, keeping room clear atm, probably not gona get it though, since I'm starting a new job tomorrow...
Otherwise I'd buy a bag of meth and go for a bender! Hilariously enough I would probably become an angry goblin before it would spawn.
Old 02-20-2019, 03:07 PM
Sarnak

Died about 24h ago.
Old 02-20-2019, 03:08 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Senescant [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Died about 24h ago.
well don't I look like a dumbass...
Who got it?
Old 02-20-2019, 03:20 PM
Fire Giant

Can confirm this much, I was online a couple minute before 2 pm est and people were still waiting. logged back in little after 3 and everyone was gone.
Closed Thread