Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 07-09-2013, 10:10 AM
Aviak

So I love how unpredictable this game can be. Logged in to see who may be around for the wolf in Mistmoore, but wasn't really able to drum up much help. No biggie, figure I might call it for the night then Halfelf goes, "So, Fear is empty except for some Iksar broodlings."

What is this you say!? Lizard blood potion go!!! Zoom over to fear and I'll be damned if there isn't a baby lizard there (and Trooper Frogzin too busy killing people in LOIO to defend it). Two seconds later and I'm looting my Child's Tear.

An interesting turn of events to say the least!

Thanks Halfelf and everyone else for offering.

-Stinkie
Old 07-09-2013, 10:55 AM
Planar Protector

Hey Scoresby, if you still need help this evening (~9PM PST) I'd be glad to help with the black dire fight. Just send me a tell and I can drum up a few folks.
Old 07-09-2013, 12:04 PM
Banned

Imma tell you right now how to bring him down like I did for someone's shaman cuz they were too scared to even follow directions (disclaimer on blue not red)

Clear the shit around him, levitate yourself, make a pet with str/haste

Shower his ass in disease spells and kite him back and forth over the lake at the zone in (you run from the top end of the lake, levi to the other side over and over)

He will path all the way around it

He doesn't summon

Pet + dots will wear him down np

Hell, if you're scared just don't cast any spells and path him back and forth around the lake a few times till you feel safe casting

Edit: If the pet dies (its not his job to tank on this one, /pet taunt off etc) you = probably fucked, might wanna rack up some disease aggro less you feelin' strong son
Last edited by Nirgon; 07-09-2013 at 12:07 PM..
Old 07-09-2013, 07:42 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nirgon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Imma tell you right now how to bring him down like I did for someone's shaman cuz they were too scared to even follow directions (disclaimer on blue not red)

Clear the shit around him, levitate yourself, make a pet with str/haste

Shower his ass in disease spells and kite him back and forth over the lake at the zone in (you run from the top end of the lake, levi to the other side over and over)

He will path all the way around it

He doesn't summon

Pet + dots will wear him down np

Hell, if you're scared just don't cast any spells and path him back and forth around the lake a few times till you feel safe casting

Edit: If the pet dies (its not his job to tank on this one, /pet taunt off etc) you = probably fucked, might wanna rack up some disease aggro less you feelin' strong son
Might want to let the rest of the people in the zone know you're planning on doing this as it is quite disruptive to the people exping right there.
Old 07-09-2013, 08:22 PM
Sarnak

Ur welcome sir. Get that epic!
Old 07-09-2013, 08:40 PM
Sarnak

nirgon confirmed pathing sploiter
Old 07-16-2013, 09:18 PM
Aviak

Thanks to Nocte, Butkus, Rhom, and Hethan for taking the time to come help me down this guy! Now for the faction grind (yay).

Too cool guys!

-Stinkie
Old 07-16-2013, 10:37 PM
Sarnak

glad to hear ya got your help stinkie!

FYI, Black Dire is slowable -- we did him the other night with a monk/shaman and myself (chanter) and slow landed on 2nd try post tash at 60 (no malo). Just pulled outta my log:

[Thu Jul 11 02:06:06 2013] You begin casting Forlorn Deeds.
[Thu Jul 11 02:06:10 2013] Black Dire begins to cast a spell.
[Thu Jul 11 02:06:12 2013] Black Dire regains concentration and continues casting.
[Thu Jul 11 02:06:12 2013] Black Dire slows down.
<Azure Guard>

Green
-Curare, Necromancer
Closed Thread