Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 07-13-2013, 12:11 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splorf22 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Why is it necessary to bring up this strawman every time? Web, I actually have BiS in every slot on my enchanter with the sole exception of PD. My problem is I got it by farming the spore king. I'd just like to do some of the encounters periodically, and without zerging them with 50.
I know I sound like a broken record on here..sorry. But you know and I know Nilbog and Rogean, Sirken seem to be content with just being hands off and letting the players play nice. Well that ain't happening very well is it?? I am 66 years old and I have seen how life is here and in RL. A lot of you guys have a LOT to learn. Life is a bitch.

Hell killing dragons and winning a CoF is some damn fun stuff. I wish everyone on here could do it. Even being a Cleric wearing all Purple is uber crap. But with 400 level 60 people on here, maybe more? , still in Kunark, well guess what. The number 5 or number 6 guild has a snowballs chance of hell getting enough people together to kill Trac. Ain't going to happen. Not counting the catch 22 is that if you can't kill him you don't have the gear to kill him.

I have no clue to a good solution but I am sick and tired of all the people that want uber as hell stuff not willing to I guess risk their Marriage, Girlfriend, Job, Father kicking their ass, etc. to get that stuff like 5% of the Hardcore as hell people in TMO, FE seem to be willing to risk. I don't belong to either Guild because even though I have LOTS of time, I just don't want to be a Sheeple to a F'ing Raid Leader all times of the day and night. And either do most people on here. So guess what?, you are NOT going to have uber ass gear or kill big, nasty mobs. Sorry life sure as heck ain't fair in real life or on here, imagine my surprise. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.][You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 07-13-2013, 12:24 PM
Sarnak

Switzglock plz make sure u run MQ while u play on this server, and i highly suggest two boxing while your runing your MQ software. Also programs like macromaker help make your game play as easy as possible.

Plz take my advice.

TL;DR Fuck off
Old 07-13-2013, 01:19 PM
Decaying Skeleton

Default Rotations werent bad

Rotations weren't bad, lol.

You can actually make plans with real life people, and not worry about your DKP standing for your internet addiction.

It wasn't just good for the other people on the server, it was good for our burnout as well.

Truth hurts, dude
Old 07-13-2013, 01:44 PM
Banned

TL;DR op must b troll

Rotations can work with stuff like sky which known pop times happen. But with variance a tad bit harder to have a team kill or who ever kill a dragon god Demi god:-/

Also Eq not easy mode. Do what lorean does or join a high tier guild for you pixels
Old 07-13-2013, 01:52 PM
Planar Protector

3 little words are all that is needed to explain the question of why no forced rotation.

I don't even need to type them.

Oh yea .... Piss Off.

H
Old 07-13-2013, 02:12 PM
Aviak

But everyone has to get their main fully geared, and then their alt fully geared, and then their other alt fully geared, and then their new main fully geared.

It's pretty gross imho.

Fippy was the best for a year and a half. I can't wait for SOE to announce a new TLP server, hopefully at SOELive next month. Community and content beats P99 any day.
Old 07-13-2013, 02:16 PM
Planar Protector

I was so disapointed by the combine, it was fun but the way they allow progression is stupid. Once the bosses are defeated next expansion.

it only takes one hardcore guild to rush through and ruin it for the rest of the server. When foh took down phara dar i laughed because pd is a joke and they did it with like less than 3 groups of people...cmon

Oh yea .... Piss Off.

H
Old 07-13-2013, 02:23 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhambuk [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I was so disapointed by the combine, it was fun but the way they allow progression is stupid. Once the bosses are defeated next expansion.

it only takes one hardcore guild to rush through and ruin it for the rest of the server. When foh took down phara dar i laughed because pd is a joke and they did it with like less than 3 groups of people...cmon
Well, Fippy started with 3 months of classic, then vote opened up for Kunark. Every expansion was guaranteed at least a month of existence before a vote was opened up for the next one. Several times, votes failed.

After about a year or so, SOE realized that a month wasn't enough time for more casual players to experience the content, so they mandated a 2-month period for every expansion before a vote opened up. If they start a new TLP server, you know that they'll probably adopt the 2-month-per-expansion system from the beginning (and probably keep classic for a longer period of time, as the 3-months was also a criticism).

I think they're trying to perfect the TLP system. During the first 6 months or so of Fippy, the server was so ridiculously packed, so hopefully they realize that's what players want.
Old 07-13-2013, 06:20 PM
Planar Protector

ah sounds a lot better than the unlock method of combine. Still im not sure id pay a sub when p99 is free. we'll see if they do it again

Oh yea .... Piss Off.

H
Old 07-13-2013, 06:26 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by webrunner5 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hey, everyone in the game wants killer top end stuff. Who wouldn't? But hells bells I never had a Fungi, CoF, T-Staff etc. for years and years on live. I never belonged to a Top end guild to get that stuff.

Why does every other thread on here complain that hell I don't have BiS in every slot after I have been on here 6 months. What the hell!! Get off your ass and join TMO or FE. How hard is that. Ohh I don't want to Batphone and track all night. Well guess what then you won't have what they have. Simple as that. Get over it.
Because there are 80 twinks running around with fungi's and destroying the gameplay.
Closed Thread