Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 07-21-2016, 12:11 AM
Aviak

I swear there was a thread a while back about this guy going to jail?
Old 07-21-2016, 12:26 AM
Large Rat

You need to go to a shrink and get some crazy pills and a disability check.
Old 07-28-2016, 02:30 AM
Orc

Braknar probably realized you weren't even a real clan fan and deemed you unfit to deserve the surname. your favorite member is probably gfk and your favorite song is cream
Old 07-28-2016, 10:25 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mobb Deep [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Braknar probably realized you weren't even a real clan fan and deemed you unfit to deserve the surname. your favorite member is probably gfk and your favorite song is cream
Maybe if you spit a few bars on a rza beat rather than mournfully singing dashboard style he would give your surname back.
Old 07-28-2016, 12:21 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mobb Deep [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
1) ODB was my favorite Wu-tang rapper
2) C.R.E.A.M. would be in the discussion for my favorite song, but i enjoy the entire 36 chambers album pretty equally.
3) Not sure why we are talking rap in a thread about my Wu'Tang(sic) surname, seems rather off track.
Old 07-28-2016, 12:27 PM
Banned

Oh and a quick update!

So far, completely unresolved and ignored by the staff. Sirken inserted an applause GIF into one of my threads... that is about as much reaction I have been able to get out of him in the 12 songs I have produced in his honor.

I would love to try to do some rap songs, but honestly I don't have enough personal space at home (between roommates and girlfriend) to give it the commitment it would take to be any "good". Sitting in my computer chair trying to rap P99 lyrics is a step I am not willing to make at this time with people observing me. If I was completely alone then maybe, but I am unfortunately rarely completely alone in my house =(
Old 07-28-2016, 01:10 PM
Orc

I heard blocking street traffic helps get the word out about injustice.
Old 07-28-2016, 01:43 PM
Banned

basements generally have pretty good sound insulation
Old 07-28-2016, 02:40 PM
Banned

Quote:
1. gfk is in the top tier and has the 2nd best solo albums(ob4cl is best but Ironman/supreme clientele easily take slots 2 and 3). deal with it dude
2. cream is great
3. ur pretentious

And if you're about to come at me with that liquid swords is better than any of the albums I named business, ya really got no taste at all
Old 07-28-2016, 02:58 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spyder73 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
1) ODB was my favorite Wu-tang rapper
2) C.R.E.A.M. would be in the discussion for my favorite song, but i enjoy the entire 36 chambers album pretty equally.
3) Not sure why we are talking rap in a thread about my Wu'Tang(sic) surname, seems rather off track.
we are talking rap in a thread about wutang because you fraudulently give off the impression that you really love some wutang. based off what i picked up from your signature, location, and the title of this thread, i almost believed it until your song unequivocally validated that braknar did the right thing, albeit unintentionally.

if you still don't understand why this is relevant, let me allow your favorite rapper, black baby jesus himself, to explain it succinctly from the album you should be familiar with:
"shame on a ***** who try to run game on a *****"

you have just been taken through the 36 chambers of death, kid...
best protect ya neck,
a real wutang fan