Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 09-14-2016, 12:42 PM
Orc

Awesome, that's just the info I was looking for. I'm going to give a few of these a shot. Thanks for the heads up about the badger guys and the thick boned, very sneaky of them to stick a skelly on there faction list! I'm not quite confident enough to head to kurns just yet, but hopefully soon. If anyone in the area wants to group up sometime, give me a shout on Rawts, he's just about level 9.
Old 09-14-2016, 06:11 PM
Aviak

Just do pit til lvl 12 and grab only most important spells, then head to Kurns. Iksar newbie zones might not have greatest loot but from what I remember it was enough to afford spells at the very least.
Old 09-15-2016, 06:25 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Renad [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Greetings all. I was hoping someone could give me some suggestions for making some coin as a lowbie iksar. I recently hit level 8 on my iksar necro and went to buy my spells only to find out they were quite out of my budget. I was able to pick up my pet spell and lich, but that was it. I've been selling all the weapons I've picked up from skellys I've killed, but that wasn't quite enough. I have managed to accumulate about 4 stacks of spider silk and and about as many bone chips. Would my best bet be attempting to get a port to the common lands to sell em, or is there another more 'local' way to make some coin? Thank you in advance for any suggestions.
WHat you need to do is Level off of humanoids only. They drop weapons AND cloth armor. Get some back packs to carry all the cloth. each piece will sell for over 1 gold. and some as much as 4g.

Hope this helps.
Old 09-15-2016, 08:15 PM
Orc

make some leather padding. sells for like 15pp/ea
Old 09-16-2016, 08:42 PM
Kobold

Also, now that you can port to Emerald Jungle from anywhere, it should be much easier to get to EC and back for selling purposes.

I wrote a Monk guide: Meviin's Monk Mechanics
I wrote a guide on purple links in incoming messages:
Meviin's Macros: Purple Links When Pulling

Meviin - 60 Monk (Iksar) <Kittens Who Say Meow>
Laylot - 21 Necromancer (Iksar) <Kittens Who Say Meow>
Kozev - 12 Enchanter (High Elf) <Kittens Who Say Meow>
Closed Thread