Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 01-28-2020, 06:47 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by RipVanFish [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Innocent or not, calling my entire guild retards and the way he carries on hurling abuse doesn’t paint him or your guild in a positive light. I’ve had nothing but good experiences with your other members, and wouldn’t expect the ones I know to act like that. Ramal, Shaquilleos etc are all class, even when dealing with their detractors and haters.
Never called your entire guild retards. There's people from your guild that I still group with and got no problems with as they already know.

What you should do is kick that salty bitch Kaelseren from the guild for lying and starting this BS to begin with.

Not to mention the other cringy thread he made about a Seal Team member.

Then have him apologize cause I don't say nothing unless they start it.
Old 01-28-2020, 07:05 PM
Banned

I even said in discord, "I'm sure there's some good people in Venerate, but every time I come across a moron, they're always in that guild."

And its true.

Rarely do I have problems with people but every time I do they're in Venerate.

Nor have I ever "filed a complaint with the guild leader" because that's what pussies do.
Old 01-28-2020, 07:28 PM
Banned

This thread was resolved from the first page. And this is all you need to know.

Don't talk shit. Don't lie about me. Don't be a douche. And we'll get along fine.
Old 01-28-2020, 08:51 PM
Banned

I think it was Venerate who decided to take out this one instance with Solmn out on all of us.

Personally, I dont care and I'll do the same. No point in fussing about it any further. If that's how you all feel, fine and we're done with it.
Old 01-28-2020, 09:23 PM
Planar Protector

Has Nayrue bought a fucking headset yet? Venerate discord was top 5 worst experiences in EQ for me.
Old 01-29-2020, 08:17 AM
Fire Giant

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 01-29-2020, 01:17 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hazek [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Rarely do I have problems with people but every time I do they're in Venerate.

Nor have I ever "filed a complaint with the guild leader" because that's what pussies do.
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 01-29-2020, 02:46 PM
Banned

Horza do you need a Venn diagram?

He says every issue seems to be one of them.

Not that he has a problem with all of them.

You've got a severely rotted brain my friend.
Old 01-31-2020, 05:15 PM
Large Rat

OK, lol, I just ran across this from an actual thread I started elsewhere referring to it. I guess Solemn wants to peg "an alt" account for posing this thread? Nope, not me. I do not have the screenshots anymore, but they are on Venerate's discord for anyone part of that guild; ask them for them. Actually, maybe some are in my email since Archonus of Odus pretended he wanted them, but instead laughably claimed Solmn "needed" the bracer because he was wearing it... Uhhh, that's not what he was saying. He said he was selling it. I think a person's level of intelligence is reflected by what they think is a good argument to others. No Archonus, nobody believes Solmn needed the bracer. Oh and it is just weird for you to tell me you were "inspecting him earlier and saw him wearing it". It's one thing to lie, it is another to lie about something so absurd.

Lol, #1, Solmn was told it was a NBG group if he was going to join. #2 He accepted the invite #3 A bracer dropped #4 He claims GBN and loots it right away while the need person was being told he could have it (The 50 clr that went out of his way to heal since we couln't find anyone else) #4 If it was "GBN", then why did you loot it before I, the group lead, didn't even roll.

Lol, dude you're a clown; and so is at least one of your "officers". After you were kicked for being an asshat (Ninja looting pixels is only accidentally related), you ended up sending me a tirade of butthurt.

In fact, you sent me another screed OUT OF NOWHERE in tells over a week later when I get tells informing me "You're the worst mage on the server" etc etc etc a couple days ago. Uhhh ok. What is weird is that this all is just a reflection of your integrity in real life. Someone has to be really low on the totem pole to ninja on a video game, lie, then obsess about it for weeks. I know you sent me the tell asking if I was mad, are you?

Like the Patchet saga, I'm not mad at all. People that have little to no self esteem don't realize how I couldn't be because THEY would be mad. You can see it in my other thread and how so many responded the way they did. People like you are the one's who get mad. You are so insignificant in RL that you act the way you do in game.

Helping people and more importantly helping people enjoy the game is much more rewarding than stealing shit. Bro, you're petty. Do some introspection. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Now to see if I have the screenshots still in my sent folder. The one from a couple days ago expressing his salty salty tears will have to be posted by someone from Venerate.

Pic 1: Solmn bitching about the only healer we could find. Worse yet he does it open chat to the clr who came as a favor. What a douche. Clr says he simply wants the bracer. Zubas is a good dude, too bad more of the same aren't around. (The screenshot was taken after Solmn was kicked so know that both chat windows aren't reflecting the same times) Half the group didn't have a chance to roll before he loots, even if it was GBN which it wasn't. FFS, I didn't need anything in that entire zone and was still having it NBG and still do to this day anywhere I go.

Pic 2: Clearly a need b4 greed group that Solmn tried to hijack. Gee whiz Archonus, why is Solmn trying to sell it if he "needed" it? I should have saved the screenshots of Dark Men's officer BS excuses.

Pic:3 Backtracking a bit from Sitand who transferred me leader under the wish, which was of the group, to keep it NBG.

Pic 4: The comic reaction of a person actually suffering repercussions. Bahaha, "rolling on items I need" to sell...

Apparently, I am a "literal" retard. Who knows, maybe that's the one thing he got right!

Anyhow, this has been enough of a dose of drama for the day. Enjoy!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 1.jpg (22.6 KB, 17 views)
File Type: jpg 2.jpg (21.8 KB, 3 views)
File Type: jpg 3.jpg (22.4 KB, 1 views)
Old 01-31-2020, 05:16 PM
Large Rat

Oops forgot #4
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 4.jpg (22.7 KB, 19 views)
Closed Thread