Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Guild Discussion

Old 11-09-2020, 01:15 PM
Decaying Skeleton

I’m not sure if it’s too early to join a guild, but I just started after being away from EQ for nearly 20 years. Would be nice to have a casual leveling guild to be in. Cynemaer on Green, lvl 3 Magician.
Old 11-11-2020, 06:40 PM
Large Rat

Total noob here to EQ. I have a 3rd druid/woodelf running around the base of Kelethin with very little clue what I'm doing. I'm having fun but a bit lost. If Castle is looking for a court jester with no idea what he's doing, I'm your elf. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Bloodelf / baby druid
Old 11-12-2020, 01:03 AM
Aviak

Hey there Bloodelf - which server, blue or green? Send any Castle member a tell in game and they will get you hooked up with a recruiter!
Old 11-12-2020, 02:54 AM
Large Rat

Green and thanks. I will contact the next time I login.
Old 11-13-2020, 02:40 PM
Orc

Hey folks. I've been playing on Green since it went live. This summer I joined Castle. It's been a great experience for me, but I haven't spent nearly as much time grouping or raiding with you as I would like to. That's because my wife is really I'll with long term badness and I need to be afk a lot, sometimes with no notice. Taking care of my girl and holding down a full time job keeps me busy most of the time. Castle folks consistently invite me to fun groups even though I blow them off most of the time and are always helpful. I appreciate you! I'm online as Menkin 45 wiz or Sahlty 32 cleric when I have the time.
Old 11-14-2020, 03:34 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Algustus [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hey folks. I've been playing on Green since it went live. This summer I joined Castle. It's been a great experience for me, but I haven't spent nearly as much time grouping or raiding with you as I would like to. That's because my wife is really I'll with long term badness and I need to be afk a lot, sometimes with no notice. Taking care of my girl and holding down a full time job keeps me busy most of the time. Castle folks consistently invite me to fun groups even though I blow them off most of the time and are always helpful. I appreciate you! I'm online as Menkin 45 wiz or Sahlty 32 cleric when I have the time.
Family first brother, we’re glad to have you when you’re available!
Old 11-21-2020, 12:48 AM
Orc

Default Still recruiting?

Are you still recruiting?
Old 11-26-2020, 12:09 AM
Sarnak

Grouped with some of your members last night on my SK. Tildayven, Mata, Eyecrit, Gibbion, Unclesporky, Vialga(?)... a bard whose name started with a T...

Was a fun group, good people!
Old 11-28-2020, 04:54 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

I'd love to join up, who do I talk to?
Old 11-28-2020, 11:23 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bhutt [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'd love to join up, who do I talk to?
Just do a /who all Castle and message anyone in letting them know you’re interested in joining and they’ll have an officer reach out.