Aviak

Enjoyed today immensely, thank you to all who made it happen
Old 01-04-2021, 01:14 AM
Banned

I kinda want to go back to blue now lol
Old 01-04-2021, 06:48 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by White_knight [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This draft idea has effectively killed the server for non-US players who work and like to raid.

As the player base is majority American based players guilds will kill their targets in their prime time, I.e North American timezone.

While it's a case of tough luck, too bad I would think approximately 15-20pct of the server is Euro, Aussie, Asian based.

There is no golden wand to help all person's but it has to be said there wasn't really much thought put into how it's going to affect the people who play and rely on batphones and "deep" night kills outside of prime time.

*Shrug*

Just some food for thought.
I rescind this comment.

I don't care to read 20 page Raid Manuals or Agreements and as such I wasn't aware that this is a limited draft event.
Old 01-04-2021, 07:19 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tunabros [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I kinda want to go back to blue now lol
Lol its funny this legitimately seems like a great solution to the terror that has been the blue raid scene. I really hope this makes the blue server a happier place.
Lost but not forgotten.
Old 01-05-2021, 02:54 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by White_knight [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I rescind this comment.

I don't care to read 20 page Raid Manuals or Agreements and as such I wasn't aware that this is a limited draft event.
FYI: The agreement is 6 pages, and 3 of those pages is just a list of all the mobs. The first page lists the dates. But I guess it probably could have been a bit more clear.
Old 01-05-2021, 10:21 AM
Kobold

They teach you to be more concise in Advanced Legal Writing your 2L year. If you hadn't dropped out after your 1L summer, you'd have drafted this as such!!!!! JK... JK....
Old 01-05-2021, 11:42 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomagradd [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
FYI: The agreement is 6 pages, and 3 of those pages is just a list of all the mobs. The first page lists the dates. But I guess it probably could have been a bit more clear.
He's not capable of digesting that much information.

Serpentine draft was a roaring success!
Old 01-05-2021, 11:46 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by feniin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
He's not capable of digesting that much information.
Who are you and why do you follow me around posting garbage all the time?

(Fill me in on the blanks)

Edit: oh...I think I know why, you're one of those crazy lefties from one of the political threads? Makes sense now.

Pssst: it's okay to have different opinions.
Last edited by White_knight; 01-05-2021 at 11:51 AM..
Old 01-05-2021, 12:22 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gustoo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Lol its funny this legitimately seems like a great solution to the terror that has been the blue raid scene. I really hope this makes the blue server a happier place.
Only solution is to just not raid. Plenty of pixels to be found elsewhere.
Old 01-14-2021, 12:23 PM
Kobold

Default Thank you!

I'm a bit late but I wanted to say that, as a casual raider in Dawn Believers, I didn't think I would ever have a chance at NToV content. We tried killing Lord Koi'Doken and Lady Mirenilla a few times during the week, with the help of Kittens (I didn't go to every attempt so I don't know if other guilds helped) to clear trash mobs. Even with the help, at first we didn't succeed a few times and were ready to concede the targets.

When we tried again on friday, Freedom helped us clear the trash mobs. I heard that other guilds insisted that we could do it, and really wanted us to succeed. We killed Lord Koi'Doken on the first attempt. When we were ready to try Lady Mirenilla, we wanted to wait because flurry repops were coming. But we were about to lose clerics. So we rushed in, succeeded, and ported out hurrily before the repops.

These two fights were two of the most intense moments I lived in EQ. Every second was tense with suspense. The help from other guilds that wanted to teach us how to take on a challenge we never tried before, the uncertainty of the outcome of the fight and the hopes of phat lewt, all made this an unforgettable experience.

Thank you, people who thought about the draft and agreed to it.

Thank you, guilds who believed in us and helped us reach the targets.

It was awesome.

Thank you

RED
Xeptna Stargaze, Evoker of the 52nd Solstice
Skraaa Katau, Shaman of the 39th Season
Ashnod the Uncaring, Cleric of the 36th Sacrifice
Closed Thread