Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 02-05-2021, 03:52 PM
Banned

Sig
Old 02-05-2021, 03:59 PM
Kobold

The actually do your sig... live the timeline on your fresh classic experience and enjoy it.. on green
Old 02-05-2021, 04:00 PM
Aviak

I must say I am feeling good there's so much interest and downright love for the draft!

Based on the important feedback from this thread, it is clear that we must up the frequency of the draft from 4x to at least 12x per year and also start one on Green.

We casual blue players need somewhere we can experience classic content and practice our teamwork and problem solving skills in a friendly welcoming environment.
Old 02-05-2021, 04:10 PM
Kobold

[QUOTE=Nirgon;3254799
The system offered has been exposed as a fraud.

Green (not specifically ST) allows for open raiding. There's no games, gimmicks or moving goal posts. You show up and roll on items. You can even ask to be the person who pulls or tanks if you seem able.[/QUOTE]

Open raiding isn't the same as rotating.

People reading the UN know ST leadership blocked any attempt at a fait rotation of content, which some of you guys label as welfare.

The fact that you guys want to take part in it is is hypocritical.

Beside you guys clearly abandonned blue server to ruin green server, people know this and you cannot blame them for not letting you back in with how toxic you've shown you can be on green.

You reap what you sow.

Much kudos to galach.
Old 02-05-2021, 04:16 PM
Kobold

A solid argument as well. Standard practices of a party or a sector or perhaps, a server, are a strong factor to shape official rulings.
Old 02-05-2021, 04:17 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bach [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Open raiding isn't the same as rotating.

People reading the UN know ST leadership blocked any attempt at a fait rotation of content, which some of you guys label as welfare.

The fact that you guys want to take part in it is is hypocritical.

Beside you guys clearly abandonned blue server to ruin green server, people know this and you cannot blame them for not letting you back in with how toxic you've shown you can be on green.

You reap what you sow.

Much kudos to galach.

/thread.
Old 02-05-2021, 04:25 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarauderOHHYEAH [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The actually do your sig... live the timeline on your fresh classic experience and enjoy it.. on green
We are

Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomagradd [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I must say I am feeling good there's so much interest and downright love for the draft!

Based on the important feedback from this thread, it is clear that we must up the frequency of the draft from 4x to at least 12x per year and also start one on Green.

We casual blue players need somewhere we can experience classic content and practice our teamwork and problem solving skills in a friendly welcoming environment.
We already have open raiding here, and Velious mobs/outdoor dragons aren't on Green yet... which was the entire point of coming over to blue for them. I think you know that, and being dense intentionally.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

If you fix this I'll read it.

Lemme help you out here. Imagine (can ya) for a second you guys came over to Green and we came up with a bunch of bs reasons (like you're from blue or TLP) to deny you coming to our existing open raids. There's your /thread.

There's no way you're actually this dense, that is to say, playing dumb and making these false equivalencies is not fooling anyone.
Old 02-05-2021, 04:37 PM
Sarnak

I mean... im pretty dense, I got a guise on my rogue on green ��
Old 02-05-2021, 04:38 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nirgon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Imagine (can ya) for a second you guys came over to Green and we came up with a bunch of bs reasons (like you're from blue or TLP) to deny you coming to our existing open raids. There's your /thread.

There's no way you're actually this dense, that is to say, playing dumb and making these false equivalencies is not fooling anyone.
Yes, let's talk about false equivalencies. You are 100% welcome to attend the open-raids that are literally built into the draft system. Not a good comparison.

This isn't about open raids and inclusivity because that already exists on Blue. This is about qualifying for a draft pick slot. The rules require a Vindi kill (without assistance). That didn't happen - just check out Galach's logs.

Galach added some requirements to make sure that people don't double dip, only show up for the draft, etc. It is up to Galach to let you in or not when it is obvious that many of these folks are just not active on blue. Hey, we get it. We understand. Its hard to dominate all of Green and find time to also raid on blue.

But if you want to be entitled to a draft spot on Blue, I suggest you get active, get a solo Vindi, and then earn your spot. Simple as that. If you cannot do these things, then we hope you enjoy the open server-wide events.
Old 02-05-2021, 04:38 PM
Banned

I'm glad to hear that.

Perhaps worth mentioning again - No one's asking for a new system, just to respect the one you currently offer which you aren't.
Closed Thread