Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 05-04-2021, 09:12 AM
Planar Protector

Default Covid Spike Proteins (mRNA Vaccines) cause Vascular Damage

https://www.salk.edu/news-release/th...le-in-illness/

Quote:
In the new study, the researchers created a “pseudovirus” that was surrounded by SARS-CoV-2 classic crown of spike proteins, but did not contain any actual virus. Exposure to this pseudovirus resulted in damage to the lungs and arteries of an animal model—proving that the spike protein alone was enough to cause disease. Tissue samples showed inflammation in endothelial cells lining the pulmonary artery walls.
These are the proteins that are intentionally produced by the Pfizer and Moderna mRNA vaccines. Fortunately, because these vaccines violated all of the FDA testing protocols, as part of Operation Warp Speed Trump gave the vaccine manufacturers legal immunity, so there is no need to panic: all corporate profits will remain intact.
Old 05-04-2021, 09:16 AM
Banned

yep the covid spike rips of your bloodstreams. had it happen 2 me, but i didn't need the ER because i took care of myself, the doctors woulda just been dumb and probably killed me.

Sucks to live in America.
Old 05-04-2021, 09:21 AM
Planar Protector

I wonder if this is related to the blood clots allegedly experienced at an increased rate amongst those that have been infected with the deactivated virus?

Gorgen (Blue) - Agnostic Troll Warrior of the XXX Dung

Old 05-04-2021, 10:11 AM
Planar Protector

The vaccines produce immunity to spike proteins by making your body familiar to them. It does not cause a cascade of spike protein proliferation within your tissues

These are very basic principles of secondary immunity that you’ve grossly misinterpreted
Old 05-04-2021, 10:47 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaveh [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The vaccines produce immunity to spike proteins by making your body familiar to them. It does not cause a cascade of spike protein proliferation within your tissues

These are very basic principles of secondary immunity that you’ve grossly misinterpreted
Exactly. OP doesn’t understand anything lol. And literally posted a title that isn’t supported by the article he quotes.

Just extrapolated something from actual COVID and assumed that 1:1 that means the vaccine is giving you actual COVID and therefore will have the same affects.

The vaccine essentially prevents the spike protein from binding to your cells, it’s not creating COVID viral particles/spike proteins...
Old 05-04-2021, 10:48 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimjam [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I wonder if this is related to the blood clots allegedly experienced at an increased rate amongst those that have been infected with the deactivated virus?
You’re not being infected with a deactivated virus lol. There’s no dead virus in the COVID vaccine, that’s why the technology is so revolutionary
Old 05-04-2021, 10:57 AM
Banned

And.... Cd288 ignored for parroting "supposed to"s to dismiss actualities
Old 05-04-2021, 10:59 AM
Banned

you WILL get the VacCiNE!!!
Old 05-04-2021, 11:20 AM
Banned

Ur body attak the covid spokes uR bod atakk Ur platelet spokez

if u gurt curvurd, CurVuRd floodU with sPROKEYZ and u maybe die from ur body and also the spikies!

It's pretty simple.

Dangurous for some. Danguress either way if u have a lot of girly hromones. Be safe pplz.

U don't want either covid, or maybe the vaxxes.

(sorru ur 2dum 2 read)
Old 05-04-2021, 11:21 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by cd288 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You’re not being infected with a deactivated virus lol. There’s no dead virus in the COVID vaccine, that’s why the technology is so revolutionary
So you’re being infected by a live virus?

Is this the same for all the manufacturers?

Gorgen (Blue) - Agnostic Troll Warrior of the XXX Dung

Closed Thread