Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 05-04-2021, 06:10 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ennewi [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Okay, internet tough guy.
Sorry your Rolling Stone article didn't prove masks do anything
Old 05-04-2021, 06:12 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So the doctors that say the mnra proteins are absorbed broken down and removed from the body are wrong do you think?
We simply don't know what happens in the long term; the vaccine studies lasted less than a year in comparison to the ~10 usually done.

In the short term, obviously the vast majority of people do not collapse on the spot. Still, there are a LOT of people complaining that they experienced significant symptoms especially after the second dose of the Pfizer/Moderna vaccines. Some of them are even dying, although no one is counting. Please do not think that just because Hank Aaron and Marvin Hagler died days after their jabs that these events are related. We are fact checking that FALSE!
Old 05-04-2021, 06:15 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raev [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The personal ego is indeed the greatest barrier to perceiving truth, and that's why I try quite hard to be as objective as possible at all times. I don't always succeed, of course.

But unlike G13's thread, so far you have delivered nothing but drive by ad hominems. I hope your Horza impression is only temporary!
Your destiny lies along a different path from mine.
Old 05-04-2021, 06:17 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Doctors are literal Nazis doesn't sound like a very good electoral strategy to me.
Fortunately I am not running for office! No amount of money could compensate me for having to deal with slimy Swamp creatures all day.
Old 05-04-2021, 06:17 PM
Planar Protector

well, since we're imagining potential unforeseen nightmare scenarios there's not much you can say cant happen then.

Im going to bite so many people when I turn into a zombie.
Old 05-04-2021, 06:18 PM
Planar Protector

Might cause Xmen.
Old 05-04-2021, 06:20 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raev [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Fortunately I am not running for office! No amount of money could compensate me for having to deal with slimy Swamp creatures all day.
If I didn’t have the most foreign name ever I’d run
Old 05-04-2021, 06:20 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
well, since we're imagining potential unforeseen nightmare scenarios there's not much you can say cant happen then.

Im going to bite so many people when I turn into a zombie.
It's OK. You'll be quarantined so that you can only bite other vaccinated zombies!

And, with that I think I will call it a day. Have fun Politics RNF!
Old 05-04-2021, 06:21 PM
Banned

Quote:
The personal ego is indeed the greatest barrier to perceiving truth, and that's why I try quite hard to be as objective as possible at all times. I don't always succeed, of course.

But unlike G13's thread, so far you have delivered nothing but drive by ad hominems. I hope your Horza impression is only temporary!
He didn't deliver anything in that thread either

You're too blinded by wanting to kiss his ass when he's a dumbass that doesn't deserve your adulation

The only thing I've seen from him (like all lefties) is criticism of the source, sprinkled with whining about right right bogeymen under the bed, disguised as an "argument"

Criticism is the root of their entire thought process. It's a tactic. Not intelligence.

He won't tell you where the vast majority of Covid infections have taken place (Hint: Not outside at the beach. Not in any public place where masks are "required)

Stop putting him on a pedestal. He's an idiot.
Old 05-04-2021, 06:24 PM
Planar Protector

Don't worry G13, I like you too. I think all three of us will get there in the end. Most people do!
Closed Thread