Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 05-07-2021, 05:08 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by cd288 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I’m not really sure what your point is. It’s not like using a fetal cell in a production stage in order to create a vaccine for testing is dangerous to your health when you get the vaccine lol
How do you know? There are no long term studies of any of the COVID vaccines.

In any case the Johnson and Johnson flavor of the TrumpVax contains all of the parts of the pureed cancerous fetal cells that were small enough to make it through the filtration. Does it not seem eminently reasonable that injecting that into your body might be, well, not a great idea?
Old 05-07-2021, 05:13 PM
Planar Protector

I'm happy people are so eager to test the vaccine for me.

You people are my Cup bearer, making sure it's safe.
Told this to Rogean, Nilbog & Menden.
Old 05-07-2021, 05:15 PM
Planar Protector

I’m glad you survived covid baler
Old 05-07-2021, 05:16 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm happy people are so eager to test the vaccine for me.
Well said! I don't understand why people are lining up to take Trump's emergency-use-only vaccines. Personally I don't trust that weasel farther than I can throw him, and he's quite overweight.
Old 05-07-2021, 05:16 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raev [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

In any case the Johnson and Johnson flavor of the TrumpVax contains all of the parts of the pureed cancerous fetal cells that were small enough to make it through the filtration. Does it not seem eminently reasonable that injecting that into your body might be, well, not a great idea?
All of this is completely made up my man, how do you live with yourself when lying is a sin? You do realize Christ forgives but only those who go to him in purity? Others, yourself included, go to the Lake of Fire
Old 05-07-2021, 05:18 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaveh [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I’m glad you survived covid baler
I don't know why you don't like me, we can be frens.

Was never at risk of dieing from covid, even if the worst case spit in my open mouth. Past posts of mine reflect that I do think the vulnerable and high risk should be protected.
Old 05-07-2021, 05:23 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raev [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Lol dude the way your mind works is wildly insane
Old 05-07-2021, 05:34 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaveh
All of this is completely made up my man, how do you live with yourself when lying is a sin? You do realize Christ forgives but only those who go to him in purity? Others, yourself included, go to the Lake of Fire
Quote:
Originally Posted by cd288
Lol dude the way your mind works is wildly insane
I don't understand why you guys haven't figured out that I source everything rigorously. https://www.jnj.com/innovation/makin...vid-19-vaccine

Quote:
In the first step of the production process, cells are grown in a bioreactor. "Then we introduce our virus seed, which is our actual drug product," Colarusso says. "These cells then replicate to a very high degree so that we can make millions of doses of our investigational Janssen COVID-19 vaccine candidate from one batch. Then we purify that solution to make something called drug substance, which is an active ingredient."
Let me break that down for you:
  1. Reproduce cancerous fetal cells in bioreactor. They have to be cancerous because normal cell lines would have died off back in 1987
  2. Add COVID (the 'virus seed') so the cancerous fetal cells can make lots of copies of it
  3. 'Purify' the solution means pureeing it and filtering it so nothing larger than a virus remains . . . which includes all sorts of celluar debris and toxins
  4. Profit
Old 05-07-2021, 05:41 PM
Planar Protector

e
Quote:
Let me break that down for you:
  1. Reproduce cancerous fetal cells in bioreactor. They have to be cancerous because normal cell lines would have died off back in 1987
  2. Add COVID (the 'virus seed') so the cancerous fetal cells can make lots of copies of it
  3. 'Purify' the solution means pureeing it and filtering it so nothing larger than a virus remains . . . which includes all sorts of celluar debris and toxins
  4. Profit
This reads like a code error, like someone is treating the human body like a computer system. Something interacted where the programmers didn't expect it, but don't worry everything will be fixed in an upcoming patch. so 'sorry' for everyone who was negatively effected by the error.
Old 05-07-2021, 06:18 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This reads like a code error, like someone is treating the human body like a computer system. Something interacted where the programmers didn't expect it, but don't worry everything will be fixed in an upcoming patch. so 'sorry' for everyone who was negatively effected by the error.
And if this seems too heinous and downright evil to be real, go watch any nature TV episode. The people at the top are determined to win the game of evolution and have their children rule you like sheep.
Closed Thread