Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 01-26-2011, 09:04 AM
Aviak

Ah this is the thread where everyone decribes how he sells it's class-related services? I think this should be in the "EC Tunnel" thread, but here we go:

Service details
As a chanter, I give haste for free and will quickly hit "Cancel" when I'm offered a plat or two. I will do the same with clarity as soon as I get it. That beeing said, I won't give any buff if I have to save my mana for private purposes.

Rudeness
Also, if you behave like an ass, aren't polite, don't say hello and such things, you will be in ignorelist within 3.5 seconds without warning, without explanation. That way, I won't have to open another whiner's thread here, and the issue will be solved forever.

Next service description and pricing, please.

P.S.: BTW, if you play EQ you're already waisting your time, so just sit back, relax and enjoy.
Old 01-26-2011, 09:50 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gandite [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
1)4) A port is a luxury, not a right. If you're a low level figure 1pp/level until you figure out the paper chase. If you're level 45 and you offer me 20p to pick you up and port you somewhere go die in a fire. You're wasting my time and you know it. If you can't let go of your precious monies get a sow and start putting one foot in front of the other. There's always the boats!
In a world where the undead in Kithicor forest despawns during the day, I'd agree with you. Unfortuantely, we do not.
Old 01-26-2011, 09:51 AM
Aviak

[QUOTE=moklianne;212274]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gandite [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
1)4) A port is a luxury, not a right. If you're a low level figure 1pp/level until you figure out the paper chase. If you're level 45 and you offer me 20p to pick you up and port you somewhere go die in a fire. You're wasting my time and you know it. If you can't let go of your precious monies get a sow and start putting one foot in front of the other. There's always the boats!

In a world where the undead in Kithicor forest despawns during the day, I'd have no problems hoofing it. Now, its kind of out of the question to make the run from FP to Qeynos on foot.
I'm sure everyone has done it though I certainly wouldn't wish it on anyone. I did it at 17. Builds character. Quite literally.
Old 01-26-2011, 10:04 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
/t Gandite 50p for a sro port
/r tunnel ent

Here is the chase, and that is how you cut to it.
Because if they said:
/t Gandite 10p for a sro port
/r I'm trying to hold my camp. sorry.

The donate bit gets you to admit you aren't busy.
Old 01-26-2011, 10:08 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by moklianne [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
In a world where the undead in Kithicor forest despawns during the day, I'd agree with you. Unfortuantely, we do not.
That doesn't make it impassable by any means; you just have to hug the wall.
Need a port or a rez? Hit me up on IRC!
Old 01-26-2011, 10:08 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by moklianne [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hug the wall. Works every time. If you get aggro on the wall, you're doing it wrong.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gratis View Post
Or you people could quit being children and stop treating minor issues as major infractions. There are tons of petitions coming in for reasons that can actually be resolved quickly and don't culminate in a message board brawl by a bunch of adults acting like brats.
Old 01-26-2011, 10:10 AM
Kobold

[QUOTE=Gandite;212276]
Quote:

I'm sure everyone has done it though I certainly wouldn't wish it on anyone. I did it at 17. Builds character. Quite literally.
I did it at level 1.... its not hard to run on the wall.
Old 01-26-2011, 10:14 AM
Aviak

wait so the undead in kith never despawn?
Old 01-26-2011, 10:22 AM
Fire Giant

If I invite you to a group when I see you "running" in the same direction that I'm Selo's-ing, don't stand there for a minute and a half wondering where the "FOLLOW" button went. You know damn well where it is, so click it quickly, and stay close. I'm giving you a ride because it's nice for you, not because I want to admire the scenery with you by my side.
Old 01-26-2011, 12:08 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
wait so the undead in kith never despawn?
Yes. Its currently bugged. You should be glad. Its a boon for porters.
Closed Thread