Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Screenshots

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #11  
Old 09-20-2010, 11:58 AM
Shannacore Shannacore is offline
Planar Protector

Shannacore's Avatar

Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 2,760
Send a message via AIM to Shannacore
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taxi [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I just learned my father has 3 months to live last friday, lung cancer. Make a meme about that.
He's probably going to [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
__________________
T R A L I N A 52 Druid | P I M E N T O 29 Paladin | C E R E N N A 52 Vicar
  #12  
Old 09-20-2010, 01:57 PM
Harrison Harrison is offline
Banned


Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Massachusetts
Posts: 2,322
Default

Hey, my Mom had cancer. I should probably get upset when the word is used in a non-offensive way to be a massive bitch, right?

Wait...I forgot. I'm not dumb.
  #13  
Old 09-20-2010, 03:26 PM
Daakkon Daakkon is offline
Aviak

Daakkon's Avatar

Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 75
Default

You guys suck I have a brain tumor (not even kidding) [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
  #14  
Old 09-20-2010, 03:37 PM
Taxi Taxi is offline
Banned


Join Date: May 2010
Location: Montreal, Quebec
Posts: 373
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daakkon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You guys suck I have a brain tumor (not even kidding) [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I never thought laughing at deadly diseases (in a mean way) was funny, now that my dad has terminal cancer, i just wanna reach out through the monitor and kick some ass. In case you misunderstood what i said, i was being sarcastic, i dont actually want Abacab to make a "witty" memegenerator image about how having cancer is funny.
  #15  
Old 09-20-2010, 03:45 PM
Japan Japan is offline
Banned


Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: las vegas, nv
Posts: 247
Default

wait I thought this guy quit a week ago, he's still around taking the internet seriously?
  #16  
Old 09-20-2010, 03:54 PM
Shannacore Shannacore is offline
Planar Protector

Shannacore's Avatar

Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 2,760
Send a message via AIM to Shannacore
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Japan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
wait I thought this guy quit a week ago, he's still around taking the internet cyriusly?
fixdddddddddddddddddddddd
__________________
T R A L I N A 52 Druid | P I M E N T O 29 Paladin | C E R E N N A 52 Vicar
  #17  
Old 09-20-2010, 03:56 PM
Abacab niggah Abacab niggah is offline
Banned


Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 75
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taxi [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I never thought laughing at deadly diseases (in a mean way) was funny, now that my dad has terminal cancer, i just wanna reach out through the monitor and kick some ass. In case you misunderstood what i said, i was being sarcastic, i dont actually want Abacab to make a "witty" memegenerator image about how having cancer is funny.
http://images.memegenerator.net/old-man-heart-attack/ImageMacro/2693321/Taxi-my-boy-Its-cance-uuuuuugh.jpg
  #18  
Old 09-20-2010, 03:59 PM
Taxi Taxi is offline
Banned


Join Date: May 2010
Location: Montreal, Quebec
Posts: 373
Default

Of course i knew he was probably gonna make one XD
  #19  
Old 09-20-2010, 05:52 PM
Harrison Harrison is offline
Banned


Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Massachusetts
Posts: 2,322
Default

You are such a little girl lol

Do you cry when someone takes your parking space?
Do you fall to the ground bawling when you stub your toe?

I'm revoking your man-card. You are henceforth officially a bitch.
  #20  
Old 09-20-2010, 07:12 PM
Droxx Droxx is offline
Fire Giant


Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Florida
Posts: 614
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harrison [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You are such a little girl lol

Do you cry when someone takes your parking space?
Do you fall to the ground bawling when you stub your toe?

I'm revoking your man-card. You are henceforth officially a bitch.
Congrats. You now have one (1) man card.
__________________
Droxx - 60 Oracle!
Xord - 60 Phantasmist! <ALS>
Phillip - 60 Grandmaster!
Joan - 55 Knight!
Colin - 50 Rogue!
Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:12 AM.


Everquest is a registered trademark of Daybreak Game Company LLC.
Project 1999 is not associated or affiliated in any way with Daybreak Game Company LLC.
Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.