Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: Do you live in one of America's inner cities?
Yes, I live in a but I got inner city 41 18.55%
Yes, I live in a crime infested inner city 35 15.84%
Yes, I live in a burning crime infested inner city 33 14.93%
Bush burned the crime infested towers 153 69.23%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 221. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 01-23-2019, 07:13 PM
Banned

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 01-23-2019, 07:15 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Throndor [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yes, really. Pretty sure your side called for "opening fire on sight" of these children......
little on the nose if you know who David Hogg is but i did laugh good joke
Old 01-23-2019, 07:20 PM
Banned

love how david hog is twitter verified and wants to actually pen legislation but is free from criticism cus hes a kid?

nice try slimy democrats
Old 01-23-2019, 07:22 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wonkie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Let me know when an equivalent of a CNN correspondent calls for violence against David Hogg. Or someone threatening to put him into a wood chipper (with thousands of likes and support), or an SNL writer and a country singer offering blowjobs and signatures in exchange for assault done to David Hogg.

Let me know when all that happens to David Hogg.
Old 01-23-2019, 07:23 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ennewi [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I don't side with the left, that keeps being assumed. I maintain a quiet suspicion for anyone who seeks out a position of power. Anyone making big promises. It doesn't even have to be a politician. Anyone with influence and a group of followers. From Tony Robbins to Joe Rogan. Not in a paranoid way, but aware that fame does things to people and they will do things for it. If they run for office and win, even if I supported them, they deserve scrutiny as that is the role of the public, if not news journalists.

If Clinton had won, these posts would be directed at her. Whenever anyone takes power, regardless of their party, they deserve more scrutiny and criticism. But there are numerous examples of democrats who should be scrutinized, even now with a republican majority. Ex.: Tulsi Gabbard having tea with Assad.

It's more of a human problem than a political problem imo. Humans have a poor track record and corrupt whatever form of government they claim to hold dear.

Neither do I, that's why I refer to Trump as King Ecgbert of North Umbria (look it up). I, and a large contingent of people "supporting" Trump, sided with him merely because his opponent was a globalist corporocratic shill. Technically, I'm more of the vote out all incumbents mindset. I also support passing legislation to install term limits on congress. Politics transforming from a position of civil service to a lucrative career of courting lobbyists has forced my hand on that position.

If you've ever read 48 Laws of Power, you can see players on both sides of the political aisle pretty regularly making plays from that book. Although trump has a tendency to violate Law 18.
Old 01-23-2019, 07:25 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScaringChildren [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Let me know when an equivalent of a CNN correspondent calls for violence against David Hogg. Or someone threatening to put him into a wood chipper (with thousands of likes and support), or an SNL writer and a country singer offering blowjobs and signatures in exchange for assault done to David Hogg.

Let me know when all that happens to David Hogg.
im real sorry about your inferiority complex. Please know that you're just as important to me as any CNN reporter

bucko
Old 01-23-2019, 07:25 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wonkie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
little on the nose if you know who David Hogg is but i did laugh good joke
Why would i care to take the time to intricately get to know every armchair sociologist in the country these days? You need to back away from the internet bro, your faggotry is showing.
Old 01-23-2019, 07:27 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Throndor [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Why would i care to take the time to intricately get to know every armchair sociologist in the country these days? You need to back away from the internet bro, your faggotry is showing.
ladies and gentleman, the intellectual right.
Old 01-23-2019, 07:29 PM
Banned

Quote:
im real sorry about your inferiority complex. Please know that you're just as important to me as any CNN reporter
The Left's violence against Conservatives is accepted and mainstream.

When Don Lemon of CNN announces that Antifa is just in their violence and you should attack conservatives because it's the right thing to do, you know our situation is fucked.

If a Conservative looks at someone, it's an outrage worthy of death.

If a Leftist sucker punches anyone they disagree with or incite violence against children, they're "resisting" and it's their "moral duty".

You guys are playing with fire.
Old 01-23-2019, 07:36 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScaringChildren [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The Left's violence against Conservatives is accepted and mainstream.

When Don Lemon of CNN announces that Antifa is just in their violence and you should attack conservatives because it's the right thing to do, you know our situation is fucked.

If a Conservative looks at someone, it's an outrage worthy of death.

If a Leftist sucker punches anyone they disagree with or incite violence against children, they're "resisting" and it's their "moral duty".

You guys are playing with fire.
sorry, persecution complex
Closed Thread