Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: Do you live in one of America's inner cities?
Yes, I live in a but I got inner city 41 18.55%
Yes, I live in a crime infested inner city 35 15.84%
Yes, I live in a burning crime infested inner city 33 14.93%
Bush burned the crime infested towers 153 69.23%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 221. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 02-04-2019, 06:53 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by misterbonkers [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
better video
Old 02-04-2019, 07:03 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by misterbonkers [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
ok, im sorry.. but this guy starts his premise off with this:

"Bannon suggests that a bunch of retard hippy loving baby boomers caused the crash"

but that is correct... That is exactly what happened. Why he acting like this is fantasy?

Editing in my play by plays:

*aghem* ok here we go again... 4:45ish

he says "he suggests that obama bailing out the banks exacerbated it"

then he goes to say "but hes wrong, that was bush policy"

then he gets caught up in this petty party politics mumbo jumbo while, Im assuming, he's suggesting that what bannon said about the bail out is wrong? yet its a bush policy?

So Bush did a good thing bailing out the banks? and paying his friends and donors hundreds of millions of dollars?

Is he saying bailing out the banks was good politics? or is he saying its bad, but bannon is also wrong for agreeing that it is bad?

This is liberal doublespeak guys, perfect example! ok back to watching, see you in 2 minuets....

Just saying....

this guy's talking about moon logic, and yet for 3 years you have had a TOP level CIA and FBI investigation to see if RUSSIA used FACEBOOK to HACK the planet and elect a SPY to the president of the united states...

ok back to the video...

meh..

this is boring
Last edited by mickmoranis; 02-04-2019 at 07:14 PM..
Old 02-04-2019, 07:13 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScaringChildren [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
remember when bannon got divorced and all the tall liberals in california laughed at his ugly face and called him a short fat little loser lol

why the fuck do they demand we call them empathetic?
Old 02-04-2019, 07:21 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickmoranis [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
ok, im sorry.. but this guy starts his premise off with this:

"Bannon suggests that a bunch of retard hippy loving baby boomers caused the crash"

but that is correct... That is exactly what happened. Why he acting like this is fantasy?

Editing in my play by plays:

*aghem* ok here we go again... 4:45ish

he says "he suggests that obama bailing out the banks exacerbated it"

then he goes to say "but hes wrong, that was bush policy"

then he gets caught up in this petty party politics mumbo jumbo while, Im assuming, he's suggesting that what bannon said about the bail out is wrong? yet its a bush policy?

So Bush did a good thing bailing out the banks? and paying his friends and donors hundreds of millions of dollars?

Is he saying bailing out the banks was good politics? or is he saying its bad, but bannon is also wrong for agreeing that it is bad?

This is liberal doublespeak guys, perfect example! ok back to watching, see you in 2 minuets....

Just saying....

this guy's talking about moon logic, and yet for 3 years you have had a TOP level CIA and FBI investigation to see if RUSSIA used FACEBOOK to HACK the planet and elect a SPY to the president of the united states...

ok back to the video...

meh..

this is boring
Yeah, the guy is totally disingenuous.

He refers to the NINJA loans as "something that happened".
Old 02-04-2019, 07:35 PM
Banned

OK so i been listening to this Bannon video, and this take he has on the differences between Left Wing popularism, and Right Wing popularism, is really straightforward and clear. I really think its worth a listen to, he is a smart dude, you may hate him, he may be short and ugly, but he does have good hair and he is a smart dude.

"what right wing popularism is, is basically sticking up for the little guy. He gets a better high paying job, at a better wage, and he doesn't have to compete with the whole world. He has to compete because its an economic entity, but its not flooded either in his home country, or because of bad trade deals with the rest of the world"

that is literally WHY I am maga. That is is it. That is what I see trump fighting for, That's what I see trump winning, and that's what trumps going to do along the border very soon!

MAGA 2020 HAIL TRUMP!
Old 02-04-2019, 07:38 PM
Fire Giant

nice chewbacca defense, gerald
Old 02-05-2019, 10:41 AM
Banned

Bannon is a faggit tho. He needs to get a traptradwaifu and get less mad.

90% of his ideas would resonate outside of the fagosphere if he was able to relax his butthole.
Old 02-05-2019, 10:44 AM
Banned

Lol @ the jumpcut ad where the guy was happy to die cuz useless college degree leading Bannon vid.
Old 02-05-2019, 11:14 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irulan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Bannon is a faggit tho. He needs to get a traptradwaifu and get less mad.

90% of his ideas would resonate outside of the fagosphere if he was able to relax his butthole.
Bannon is one of the most relaxed public figures out there.

Most people haven't even listened to his ideas. The average person just accepts what news feeds them.

"Oh, Steve Bannon. He's like that White Nationalist that hates minorities, right?"

No. If anything, he hates the political and financial elite. That's his whole schtick.

At least that's what he preaches, who knows if that's really his thing.
Old 02-05-2019, 11:26 AM
Banned

The left knew SO LITTLE about Bannon, even months after trump was elected

SNL's impersonation of him was a giant grim reaper.

The left still knows nothing about who he is or what his politics are, no clue at all. But they sure do HATE him.
Closed Thread