Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 11-19-2019, 11:12 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swish [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Prove it (that this happened 50 times straight)
This has not happened to me on my Enchanter alt on Green. It does seem to happen more often the further away from the mezzed mob you are, but I haven't seen it happen more frequently than it did on Blue nor anywhere near every time.
Old 11-19-2019, 11:45 AM
Kobold

Where can an enchanter charm solo from 23 to 26 faster than upper guk group please
Old 11-19-2019, 11:51 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by zillabunny [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Where can an enchanter charm solo from 23 to 26 faster than upper guk group please
Hmm maybe Lake Rathe Arena guards? Centaurs in SK might be doable but they might be a little high. SK KFC would likely have a bunch of spawns in the low 20s. I think Permafrost might have Goblins near the entrance you could do, but I can't recall if those would be too low. Honestly, once you hit like 24 or 25 the HK Goblins group is probably the best XP for like 5 or 6 levels. I'd rather hit that group than Charm solo.
Old 11-19-2019, 11:58 AM
Kobold

Awesome thanks!
Old 11-19-2019, 12:58 PM
Planar Protector

Rather arena guards? All 2 of them? Cents in SK? Oh ya social mobs that run SoW speed are always a recipe for success on a soloing chanter.
Old 11-19-2019, 12:59 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMN [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Rather arena guards? All 2 of them? Cents in SK? Oh ya social mobs that run SoW speed are always a recipe for success on a soloing chanter.
There are 10 different aviak guard spawns in lake rathe. A single by itself, two singles by arena, 2 doubles in towers, and the triple spawn.

DMN's knowledge of EQ has improved! (6)
Old 11-19-2019, 01:30 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tecmos Deception [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
There are 10 different aviak guard spawns in lake rathe. A single by itself, two singles by arena, 2 doubles in towers, and the triple spawn.

DMN's knowledge of EQ has improved! (6)
He said arena guards. Don't try to be a smart ass when you are clearly a dumb one.
Old 11-19-2019, 05:49 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMN [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
He said arena guards. Don't try to be a smart ass when you are clearly a dumb one.
And why would that not be a good solo spot? It's well known as a great solo spot.

You Charm kill the two, and have some time to med to full while they respawn. The Arena ZL is right there if things go poorly, you can drop a stun on them and zone.

Really low effort trying to say those guards aren't a solid solo spot lol.
Old 11-20-2019, 11:11 AM
Planar Protector

cd suggested a spot to solo, DMN mocked that spot since there are only 2 there, I pointed out the zone has quite a few more aviak spawns since the two by arena are the two most people go to and many people don't know of all the other locations in the zone.

/shrug
Closed Thread