Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 11-06-2011, 12:40 PM
Orc

Default Lowbie Drood

I have a couple questions for you drood lovers. Im 17 kiting the NyBright sisters for 1 more level, and i need to know the next best place. Im poor so i have little money to fork over for gear. I also could use a few specific pointers on spell order for kiting.

Edit: Im currently using Sting Swarm > Root > Repeat on the Nybright sisters. Its the least amount of mana i can seem to use. My small mana pool is preventing me from killing all 4 sisters before another respawns. What cheap items are available to a low druid?
Last edited by Traderseven; 11-06-2011 at 02:00 PM..
Old 11-06-2011, 12:43 PM
Orc

What's a drood?
Old 11-06-2011, 12:45 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorpa [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What's a drood?
Kinda a pun for "druid"
Old 11-06-2011, 12:57 PM
Orc

Read through this thread. At first glance it looks to have some information you could use.

http://www.project1999.org/forums/sh...leveling+guide
Old 11-06-2011, 02:23 PM
Orc

Thats somewhat helpful, still curious about spell orders on specific enemies/mobs. Also on what mobs are the safest to grind on. I value being safe and alive more than dying for more xp.
Last edited by Traderseven; 11-06-2011 at 02:29 PM..
Old 11-06-2011, 02:35 PM
Aviak

you can grind sisters till 19 granted 18-19 takes a LONG time but the $ is good then you could prolly do bandit camp in hph 3 mobs roughly same pace as sisters just root, swarm, flame lick and sit

Splitpaw gloves, prayer cloth of tunare, +2 wis rings ez stuff could grab all of those for around 200pp
Old 11-06-2011, 05:06 PM
Planar Protector

Here is the best EXP you are going to get. Go to East Karana from 14 to 24. Find a dark blue animal, preferably low dark blue. Charm it. Then find another monster higher level than your pet - anywhere from blue to yellow works. Snare it and sic your pet at it. You want to set it up so that your pet takes aggro from the monster late enough that the monster is almost dead by the time your pet is almost dead; use snare, flame lick, or a wind-based stun-nuke for aggro as needed. When both monsters are almost dead, retreat your pet, hide or invis versus animals to lose the pet, and then kill both monsters (you need to lose the pet first so that it doesn't take half of your EXP).

This is far faster than any kind of root-dotting or single-mob kiting and can be done naked (though having a nice club or scimitar helps) as it takes next to no mana. You will blast through your levels.
Need a port or a rez? Hit me up on IRC!
Closed Thread