Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 05-16-2013, 11:26 AM
Aviak

Default Zero Reasons not to Wipe

Wipe server, implement YT and other thoughtful changes advocated by people who actually want to play a populated server. Restore exp bonus to 100%.

Instantly have 250+ population and lots of action. That is what it is all about.

To "those people" currently on top who rabidly oppose this, I seriously wonder why you are so against it unless there is some serious tunic trading going on. You have every raid mob on lockdown, all the gear, and nobody to contest it. It can't be that fun.

Just implementing changes, which is advocated by "those people," is not enough. 100 or so regular players are not going to all the sudden say "Oh ok I will sign on and play regularly now and grind to 60 now that we have yellow text!" Shit is still too top heavy and dissuades any new or upcoming players.

RESTART THE CYCLE FAGGOTS
Old 05-16-2013, 11:34 AM
Planar Protector

RESTART THE FAGGOT CYCLE; WIPE THE SEREVR
Old 05-16-2013, 12:06 PM
Banned

Merge red with blue and get it over with
Old 05-16-2013, 12:08 PM
Planar Protector

As long as nihi enjoy raiding uncontested, you will always have opposition to your quest

i wish thee well.
Old 05-16-2013, 12:26 PM
Planar Protector

EQer looking for server: What server do I want to play on, hmmm, this one that deletes the playerbase looks good! I really want a server where I can spend a large chunk of time leveling up and gearing so I can be be deleted, that's the server for me!

Former red99 level 60: Well, that was a lot of work, and now my character(s) are gone. I'm sure they won't wipe again, and I'm confident that I should level up.

Former red99 crybaby: Wow I lost the server and now they press the reset button! This time I'm going to actually get level 60, spend less time on the message boards, and be a hero endgame. This time Nihilum won't stop me. I'm sure not to get bored on the way leveling like I did this time, I won't cry for exp bonuses, and blame everyone else for me not getting 60. Hmmmm, I'm bored and people are already 5 levels ahead of me. TO THE BOARDS TO CRY FOR ANOTHER WIPE!

Shits classic.
Old 05-16-2013, 12:28 PM
Banned

Wipe it clean.
Old 05-16-2013, 12:32 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malevz [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
EQer looking for server: What server do I want to play on, hmmm, this one that deletes the playerbase looks good! I really want a server where I can spend a large chunk of time leveling up and gearing so I can be be deleted, that's the server for me!

Former red99 level 60: Well, that was a lot of work, and now my character(s) are gone. I'm sure they won't wipe again, and I'm confident that I should level up.

Former red99 crybaby: Wow I lost the server and now they press the reset button! This time I'm going to actually get level 60, spend less time on the message boards, and be a hero endgame. This time Nihilum won't stop me. I'm sure not to get bored on the way leveling like I did this time, I won't cry for exp bonuses, and blame everyone else for me not getting 60. Hmmmm, I'm bored and people are already 5 levels ahead of me. TO THE BOARDS TO CRY FOR ANOTHER WIPE!

Shits classic.
"What you can't seem to understand (or don't want to acknowledge) is that you are just reinforcing my point. Yes, you won, and yes, the opposition cannot win by pvp or competition.

So, like I said, do you want to just flail around on an 80 pop server, regearing alt after alt with VP gear and occasionally ganking someone not in Nihilum who pops in from time to time to see what is up?

I would be like the Ravens staying in an empty stadium after winning the Superbowl and just running around in circles.

Start another season, IMO (unless all you care about is runed mithril tunics)"

Main is 59, im not casting any blame on anyone. You just love your pixels so much that you cannot comprehend that it might actually be more fun to pvp with a high population.
Old 05-16-2013, 01:02 PM
Banned

This server has sucked since feb '12
Old 05-16-2013, 01:34 PM
Banned

naw sucked since december 2011 right after it came out
Old 05-16-2013, 01:40 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrobbGangsta [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
"What you can't seem to understand (or don't want to acknowledge) is that you are just reinforcing my point. Yes, you won, and yes, the opposition cannot win by pvp or competition.

So, like I said, do you want to just flail around on an 80 pop server, regearing alt after alt with VP gear and occasionally ganking someone not in Nihilum who pops in from time to time to see what is up?

I would be like the Ravens staying in an empty stadium after winning the Superbowl and just running around in circles.

Start another season, IMO (unless all you care about is runed mithril tunics)"

Main is 59, im not casting any blame on anyone. You just love your pixels so much that you cannot comprehend that it might actually be more fun to pvp with a high population.
lollerskated