Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Class Discussions > Priests

Closed Thread

Old 01-17-2015, 04:13 PM
Planar Protector

Default Solo Undead 55+

Are there any decent solo undead camps for 55+ clerics? I thought I recalled people being able to single camp some of the guards in Paineel at that level but I could be mistaken. I pretty much hate playing my cleric in a group at this point because people always want to try to tell you how to play meanwhile I have to pay for other peoples fuck ups ( Charlatan) . Would much rather just slowly grind the rest of the way to 60 at this point.
Old 02-01-2015, 03:59 AM
Orc

In Kunark, the only two undead solo spots I played as a 55+ shaman were the 2nd and 3rd floor of City of Mist, and the entrance of Howling Stones.

I've never played a cleric, so I have no idea if you can solo those spots. You will get adds. Then again, you get Paralyzing Earth at 56, so you should be OK.
Old 02-07-2015, 03:30 PM
Sarnak

The undeads in Paineel is a deathtrap. I did Ogres in Neriak. blue up until 60. 6 min spawn timer.
Old 02-07-2015, 05:19 PM
Sarnak

Paineel guards will be green, they were designed to hit hard and not be great exp.

I recall doing the undead camp (rotting skeleton) and undead camp (pained soul), being ones I did while soloing. Side benefit of VP key stuff, but I'm fairly certain this server has those camped more aggressively than before. There is also random trash in KC you can pick off solo.
Closed Thread