Banned

Lol whoops, that's not the narrative!
Old 05-07-2019, 06:23 PM
Banned

so you guys are pro maduro now?
Old 05-07-2019, 07:15 PM
Planar Protector

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H4QnAe4qs_g

They don't even need guns once they take yours away.
Old 05-07-2019, 07:36 PM
Planar Protector

God what a stupid argument. Yeah, you've got some AK-47s ... that's going to do a whole lot of good if the government shows up on your doorstep with a tank (or a nuke).

Sorry crazy conspiracy people, if the government wants to take over, they can and will, because they have vastly superior weaponry. The 2nd amendment isn't what protects your freedom: it's our democratic system of checks and balances.

The day that fails all the guns you can hoard won't do shit when the corrupt government drops a bomb from a plane on you.

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.
Old 05-07-2019, 08:00 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by loramin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
God what a stupid argument. Yeah, you've got some AK-47s ... that's going to do a whole lot of good if the government shows up on your doorstep with a tank (or a nuke).

Sorry crazy conspiracy people, if the government wants to take over, they can and will, because they have vastly superior weaponry. The 2nd amendment isn't what protects your freedom: it's our democratic system of checks and balances.
The viet cong would like to have a word with you.
Old 05-07-2019, 08:01 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by loramin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

The day that fails all the guns you can hoard won't do shit when the corrupt government drops a bomb from a plane on you.
it's amazing how badly they miss the lesson which is "military sides with dictator, revolution fails"
Old 05-07-2019, 08:06 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wonkie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
it's amazing how badly they miss the lesson which is "military sides with dictator, revolution fails"
You probably should have read my comment before you looked extra stupid.

I'll throwh Stalingrad in there too, where most the soldiers had garbage weapons(many were given no weapons and told to find one from a corpse. And they had to go against germay's best tech.
Old 05-07-2019, 08:09 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMN [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You probably should have read my comment before you looked extra stupid.
google north vietnam, rambo.
Old 05-07-2019, 08:10 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMN [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The viet cong would like to have a word with you.
You can make the same claim about the Taliban in Afghanistan (lesser technology/weapons vs. a superiorly-equipped force).

They also live in caves. In the absolute most remote regions of the country.

If you want to go live in a cave in Montana, have fun. Maybe your guns will help you a little, but I'm still skeptical.

Meanwhile 99.9% of America will be controlled by the evil regime with tanks.

Again, the 2nd amendment does not protect your freedom: a stable democracy does.

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.
Closed Thread