Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 04-27-2018, 08:57 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyperbole [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Lol an RNF thread about the only non-toxic player on your shitty, dying, 40-man server.

Nice.

Join us!!! Visit Asgard today!
Old 04-27-2018, 09:08 AM
Planar Protector

Dying server? It’s year 3 or 4 of velious after 4 years of kunark. Even blue is dead just full of retards that don’t have friends outside of a box.

Also, andian is a terrible player and definitely not trusting anyone who is spending their time online playing a video game to do good. Fuck that guy.
Old 04-27-2018, 09:38 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tassador [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Dying server? It’s year 3 or 4 of velious after 4 years of kunark. Even blue is dead just full of retards that don’t have friends outside of a box.

Also, andian is a terrible player and definitely not trusting anyone who is spending their time online playing a video game to do good. Fuck that guy.
Sarcasm? I hope so.
Old 04-27-2018, 10:14 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ignight [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Sarcasm? I hope so.
What am I being sarcastic about? That playing Everquest on a velious bound server which hit its destination 4 years ago is weird? Or that some guy spends 50 hours of free time a week assisting new players of which like 10% are new and the rest is vets duping the dope.

I mean the guy basically wrote a guide that resembles one that comes with the game for another $20. He said nothing that no one playing Everquest now should not already be aware of. Sorry that just cause some guy gave you money for spells I don’t think he the greatest. Quite frankly it’s strange seek friends and mental fitness.
Old 04-27-2018, 10:52 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tassador [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What am I being sarcastic about? That playing Everquest on a velious bound server which hit its destination 4 years ago is weird? Or that some guy spends 50 hours of free time a week assisting new players of which like 10% are new and the rest is vets duping the dope.

I mean the guy basically wrote a guide that resembles one that comes with the game for another $20. He said nothing that no one playing Everquest now should not already be aware of. Sorry that just cause some guy gave you money for spells I don’t think he the greatest. Quite frankly it’s strange seek friends and mental fitness.
Hate it that much? Just bail then. Geez, not that hard. Man up and walk away. Simple.
Old 04-28-2018, 07:23 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ignight [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hate it that much? Just bail then. Geez, not that hard. Man up and walk away. Simple.
i think he has, he just can't quit the forums. and i can't blame him for that. red is a really good community to browse if you have a shit life and want to feel better about urself. so many stay at home son's on this forum. any joeblow who works at subway can come here and not think, but KNOW he is better than 90% of the people that post on this forum.
Old 04-28-2018, 07:39 AM
Planar Protector

I don’t judge people’s lives I leave that to you all. I am generally entertained by the insane people who push this game forward without a reset. Phazedreality is agatha btw captain insane lol.
Old 04-28-2018, 12:44 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phaezed-Reality [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i think he has, he just can't quit the forums. and i can't blame him for that. red is a really good community to browse if you have a shit life and want to feel better about urself. so many stay at home son's on this forum. any joeblow who works at subway can come here and not think, but KNOW he is better than 90% of the people that post on this forum.
If all you have left of P99 or R99 is go to their forum and arm chair quarterback every raid/encounter or just plain dump on everyone who still plays because you crying in the corner for a "reset" didn't impress anyone nor budge any staff....you got problems bigger than R99 population.

It's like a child stomping their feet and holding their breath to try and get their way with their parents. Boo hooo! I want a "reset" because I fell behind in the pixel race so my only chance is for staff to reset everyone and start over!

Just leave. Geez. Man up, grow up, and leave. This is the kind of person who walks into Starbucks and screams "I hate your coffee and anyone who is here is stupid!"

LoL.
Old 04-28-2018, 02:09 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
If all you have left of P99 or R99 is go to their forum and arm chair quarterback every raid/encounter or just plain dump on everyone who still plays because you crying in the corner for a "reset" didn't impress anyone nor budge any staff....you got problems bigger than R99 population.

It's like a child stomping their feet and holding their breath to try and get their way with their parents. Boo hooo! I want a "reset" because I fell behind in the pixel race so my only chance is for staff to reset everyone and start over!

Just leave. Geez. Man up, grow up, and leave. This is the kind of person who walks into Starbucks and screams "I hate your coffee and anyone who is here is stupid!"

LoL.
so now I know you're a big time loser like Andian.

red is..
definitely..
not...
you..
Old 04-28-2018, 02:47 PM
Banned

Lol nice set of cringy posts by this Ignight dweeb. I cant believe people take this so seriously.

That guy is a fucking loser, LOL
Closed Thread