Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 12-20-2018, 08:56 PM
Kobold

Default Termites Holiday Give Aways!

Hey elf homies.. In light of the Holidays my heart grew 10 sizes today and I decided over the new few days I will be dropping into random Noob and Mid level zones and hold Plat / Item give away. Am I giving away a CoF, Fungi's, or Tantor's Tusks.. No... but it is quite a bit of decent mid level some higher level gear.. and some 500 / 200 plat coin bags. My hopes in doing this is that items and plat are going to players that are new to server or starting up and need a little extra boost. I will try my best to have a 60 Druid and Enchanter parked in zones prior to give away and after I can hang out and toss out buffs to everyone in zone!

Here is hoping all you guys and gals here have a great holiday season and a great new year!
Old 12-20-2018, 08:56 PM
Kobold

Today I hit FoB.... Sorry there wasn't more for you all but a decent crowd gathered up for the event.. Congrats to all the winners today! Hopfully have enough to do this 3 or 4 more times before Xmas!
Old 12-20-2018, 11:12 PM
Kobold

This is awesome! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Auriandar - Dark Elf Enchanter
Denniker Rhal - Wood Elf Druid <Dial a Port>
Old 12-20-2018, 11:44 PM
Aviak

Love it : )
Old 12-21-2018, 12:40 AM
Planar Protector

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] "This is awesome, as a new player it's just what I've been waiting for! See you there <3"
Old 12-21-2018, 01:01 AM
Banned

i can't wait to increase my holdings
Old 12-21-2018, 06:04 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swish2 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] "This is awesome, as a new player it's just what I've been waiting for! See you there <3"
Lol..
Old 12-21-2018, 02:02 PM
Aviak

Where will he go next? Time to make myself look like a new player /takes off all gear
Old 12-21-2018, 04:30 PM
Kobold

Today I have choose one of my favorite zones of all time .... Is it a crap zone? Yes, but it brings back a lot of memories of great times, grouping and meeting new folks. One of my first experiences in this zone was on my first toons on live a Human Warrior, my good RL buddy ported me on his druid over here and had to leave shortly after he said MAKE SURE YOU GO GET A BIND IN FP... Well me being the dummy I can be didn't listen and I ended up getting eaten by the all might LOCKJAW, within 20 mins of me showing up here lol. As a punishment for not heeding the bind warming I made the run from Qeynos back to Oasis to get my body... Lesson learned? Not quite lol cause I never did bind him hahah!

So for today I will help seek revenge for my fallen human warrior and will be doing Plat / Item give away in Oasis!! I have about 12ish items to give away and X1 1k Coin bag and X2 500 plat loot bags.. After all items have been claimed I will hang around zone for a hour or 2 switching between 60 druid and enchanter buffing everyone in zone to help level. There will be a surprise reward for during this time if Lockjaw spawns and is dismissed by a strong group of adventures and his loot is brought to me in exchange for 1 secret item!

I will be starting the give away in about 10 mins of this post! I see quite a few post about making toons to come claim loot but honestly if you have a 60 your time is better spent doing 60 things.. or bring it over and help with buffing some fellow Elf Pals making it a great Friday afternoon for Oasis adventures!

See you there, and good luck with your /randoms!

<3 Therm
Old 12-21-2018, 05:15 PM
Kobold

Was a fun give away! Congrats Canabrew on winning the secret prize.. A pair of shiny GEB's! Thanks to all that showed up I am currently sitting in Oasis on 60 druid buffing will hop between it and Chanter for buffs come and get your free PLs!

Where will go I go next...... ? Who knows...

<3

Therm