Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Old 05-05-2022, 04:38 PM
Planar Protector

why would we spend money taking care of kids or single parents if they could have just gotten an abortion?

this may be the cause and effect you dont know.

I think most people who are pro life, are actually comfortable with spending on programs totake care of single parents and help with adoption, but instead of doing that the moral left will just set fire to the world if we made abortion illegal.

the mind of the people the folks despise are not quite as 1:1 to what you imagine. you mix up a lot of things and like, and libs think just because there IS an asshole republican (their father) that all republicans are assholes.
Last edited by Jibartik; 05-05-2022 at 04:41 PM..
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaveh [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I disagree man, we judge drug addicts and alcoholics but we do nothing to treat them. You can’t even hold a drug addict at a hospital against their will if they are alert and oriented and not professing suicidal ideation. It took years for me and my nephew (before he gave up) to get my brother in law into even some kind of treatment for prescription opioids. By that time he had lost everything

You literally have to sober up for 5 minutes and know your name, location, month, who the president is and say I’m not suicidal and they let you on your merry way to go hop behind the wheel with a handful of pills or whatever else, etc

We absolutely don’t care at all about addicts or the mentally ill in America
Quote:
Originally Posted by starkind [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
also yep
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
cuties on netflix.
Don't be Ooloo, Jib. You're better than that. You can just say you haven't ever spoken with someone who has had an abortion, it doesn't change the validity of your opinion. I only asked because you seemed to be under the impression that most people who have had abortions celebrated them. Turn off the computer and tv and ask some meat people.

Netflix isn't the entirety of culture, either. That awful movie was controversial for a reason.
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You absolutely do not have to convince me that having an abortion will make you feel worse, but that is not the way we culturally perceive it.

You realize they do this because you guys call them murderers 24/7 with little regard for their individual situation or how they came to their choice

Cmon man!
Old 05-05-2022, 04:40 PM
Planar Protector

What if that person becomes a fantastic Christian mother of 3 eight years from now when in a better financial situation? What if 3 lives are blessed and one is cherished in heaven by God instead of being poor in California?

really makes u think
Old 05-05-2022, 04:41 PM
Banned

Quote:
why would we spend money taking care of kids or single parents if they could have just gotten an abortion?

because it's stealing to take money from a person who benifited from taking money from people thats why

Old 05-05-2022, 04:41 PM
Planar Protector

no I think they do that because they want attention because they are women.
Old 05-05-2022, 04:54 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:

I think most people who are pro life, are actually comfortable with spending on programs totake care of single parents and help with adoption, but instead of doing that the moral left will just set fire to the world if we made abortion illegal.

the mind of the people the folks despise are not quite as 1:1 to what you imagine. you mix up a lot of things and like, and libs think just because there IS an asshole republican (their father) that all republicans are assholes.
I’ve been a Republican most of my life (not anymore, being right about the border isn’t enough to be wrong about everything else, including trump bankrupting the US being a dumb ass) and I saved my brother in law. My nephew was also a Republican until now. /shrug

It’s not political. I don’t care about these artificial teams. Hands down we do not give a damn about drug addicts. We haven’t even stopped prescribing opioids in outpatient settings.

Look up how Portugal went from druggy shitholeistan to lowest drug abuse rates in the developed world. It’s polar opposite to how we handle everything. Mitt Romney / Portugal 2024
Old 05-05-2022, 05:04 PM
Sarnak

Quote:

you're pro-birth, not pro-life

Leading the charge to bring back the classic feature /guildwar
Old 05-05-2022, 05:12 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by toolshed [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
you're pro-birth, not pro-life
Yes!

Because life now is pro death.

And when it’s pro birth, I’ll be pro life again.

Also thanks kevoh for being a shining example of the party flip I talk about.