Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 11-10-2015, 02:37 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lune [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Is this thread about life in the military?

I've been having so much sex with my body pillow that it stands on its own now.
This was the perfect ending to my night. Thank you, Lune. lol

Join us!!! Visit Asgard today!
Old 11-10-2015, 05:47 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bruno [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Your self-esteem is that low that you feel the need to brag about deployments and berate fellow soldiers? You're not winning forumquest here, especially in server chat. You're just making yourself look like a colossal douchebag.
This guy would not even make it through the first day of bootcamp, grow some thick skin you carebear. Im just busting the airforce balls, every branch of the military likes to rag on the others. Btw hes not a fellow soldier, that would make him army, and I am certainly not a soldier.
Old 11-10-2015, 05:58 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by OfftuneRZ [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This guy would not even make it through the first day of bootcamp, grow some thick skin you carebear. Im just busting the airforce balls, every branch of the military likes to rag on the others. Btw hes not a fellow soldier, that would make him army, and I am certainly not a soldier.
Quote:
Originally Posted by OfftuneRZ [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This fucking guy either has some sort of psychic powers (that do not work) or is a complete idiot. That was a terrible attempt to judge the character of my service by a post on elf quest forums. Im glad that I made two deployments defending your constitutional rights to make a retarded post on these forums. You are welcome btw.
Hypocrite much? Your psychic powers are failing you as well. My original MOS is 19D. Good try though. Not everyone here is so insecure that they need to boast about their military career. You doing anything with those army experiences and benefits besides living in the past?
Old 11-10-2015, 07:31 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Im guessing you were not tough enough to join a real branch of the military. Air force is the laughing stock of active duty military branches.
Sounds like a Butthurt army grunt tired of sleeping in a ditch. Quit drinking that haterade and embrace the suck fella.
https://www.project1999.com/forums/s...43&postcount=2

Old 11-10-2015, 07:41 AM
Orc

Interesting that there is a large population of military here. Surely it has nothing to do with how successful the average P99 player is. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Scholarships are easy to obtain and university is relatively inexpensive in the long run. Remember that kids.
Old 11-10-2015, 07:42 AM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Champion_Standing [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Operation Iraqi Freedom

It's right in the name quit being dumb
Please look just a little bit below the surface before you insult other players. Just because it has "freedom" in its name it doesn't necessarily have this result.

On the other hand I would like this thread to sway from glorifying the US military service to praising the Singhalese housewifes.

Praise them. Their country would be worse off without them.
Old 11-10-2015, 08:14 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Verath [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Interesting that there is a large population of military here. Surely it has nothing to do with how successful the average P99 player is. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Scholarships are easy to obtain and university is relatively inexpensive in the long run. Remember that kids.
Scholarships for medical school? Not so much.

200-500k in post graduate loans aren't fun, remember that kids.

Oh wait, did that not fit in with your narrative with how successful (or not) the p99 community is?

Curse you tiny toilet!!
https://www.project1999.com/forums/s...43&postcount=2

Old 11-10-2015, 09:57 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bruno [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hypocrite much? Your psychic powers are failing you as well. My original MOS is 19D. Good try though. Not everyone here is so insecure that they need to boast about their military career. You doing anything with those army experiences and benefits besides living in the past?
Reading comprehension is not your thing. Where did you come up with my army experiences? Who would be dumb enough to join that branch? Must be a new military with someone such as yourself is so sensitive, grow some balls, thick skin and boast once in a while!
Old 11-10-2015, 10:32 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Troxx [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
200-500k in post graduate loans aren't fun, remember that kids.
Just do what we do here. Graduate and either...

A) Emigrate.
B) Declare ourselves bankrupt if its a lot of money.

The British government is having a "brain drain" like never before because of their insistence on charging for an education. The good folks that got it together are out in Australia/NZ/Canada or some other part of Europe.

Debts? What debts. Not paying mine.
Old 11-10-2015, 10:41 AM
Banned

/pras for servering the counturay.

but srsly, i doubt the airforce is ever going to be as bad ass as any of the dumb shit the army has to offer.

p.s. the airforce probably has it's shit together a little more than the army, I always remember being jealous of all the airforce cadets
Closed Thread