Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Old 05-27-2022, 07:17 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rethalis [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
United States has a deadbeat dad and fatherless children problem not a gun problem.
So other countries don't have deadbeat dads and fatherless children? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] Because, again, this is a uniquely American problem.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Look at the fact that in ukraine right now citizens owning guns just saved their ass from a russian invasion because they were armed and they dont have school shootings there.
No, it did not. Military aid from the US government (that same military that could crush any sort of civic resistance like a bug, regardless of mansy guns they own, if it ever decided to) is what saved them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gustoo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
A government doesn't benefit from nuclear bombing their own land, or by regular bombing it. The fact that the government has more power than ever is no argument in favor of giving them still more power over us, the ruled. Just because a population can be exterminated by poison gas or nuclear bomb does not have a meaningful negative impact on the usefulness of weapons against tyranny. Ask any tyrant in history. Ask Putin presently.

Loramin I don't see anyone making the argument that stripping the legal ownership of guns away from Americans would have no reduction in school shootings. It would.

The argument anti gun people make is that we will be more safe without guns. There is no evidence to support this argument.

The argument that possibly you are the only one in the world is trying to make is "if there were no guns, no one would die from guns" that is not an argument that needs making because it is a logical fact.

If I had no legs I could never kick someone
If I had no arms I could never punch someone
If I had no car I could never injure someone with a car I was driving
If I had no hammer I could never hurt someone with a hammer
If I had no knife I could never hurt someone iwth a knife.

If America had no legs it could never kick anyone
If America had no arms it oculd never punch anyone
If America had no cars there would be no car injuries
If America had no hammers there would be no hammer injuries
If America had no knives there would be no knife injuries.
If there were no elephants, there would be no more unethical treatment of elephants.

These are all self evident logical facts. You do not need to make statements like this anymore Loramin.
At the end of the day what you're ultimately saying is "kids (and other innocent people) should die so that I can have my fantasy (and again, it is a fantasy) of some day using guns to stand up to a corrupt US government." Because again, unlike cars and hammers, we don't need guns.

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.
Old 05-27-2022, 07:19 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I know you got the lite version. There’s some SJW’s who really seem to hate white people
Ye that is true. I think you should be a little more considerate as to why that is though. The other night you said you think it’d be cool to be the only white dude living in an area..but that’s a real problem for some folks who aren’t white and has been for decades.
“The fundamental question is, will I be as effective as a boss like my dad was? And I will be, even more so. But until I am, it's going to be hard to verify that I think I'll be more effective.“- Little Carmine
Old 05-27-2022, 07:20 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skarne [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Ye that is true. I think you should be a little more considerate as to why that is though. The other night you said you think it’d be cool to be the only white dude living in an area..but that’s a real problem for some folks who aren’t white and has been for decades.
Are those white of Irish, I-talian, Iraqi, Syrian, Germanic, British (which is German), french, mistaken jewish fellow?

or are they all white?
Old 05-27-2022, 07:20 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skarne [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
JEWS WILL NOT REPLACE US!
Not if Trexller has anything to say about it.
Old 05-27-2022, 07:26 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mblake1981 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Are those white of Irish, I-talian, Iraqi, Syrian, Germanic, British (which is German), french, mistaken jewish fellow?

or are they all white?
Does it matter? It’s just an opinion I’m not telling a story.
“The fundamental question is, will I be as effective as a boss like my dad was? And I will be, even more so. But until I am, it's going to be hard to verify that I think I'll be more effective.“- Little Carmine
Old 05-27-2022, 07:27 PM
Banned

Quote:
Oh dun worry I consider all the reasons. It is true that the only black person in an all white area could have been in a real bad spot decades ago

If I was the only white dude in any all-minority area, the biggest issue to my safety would be the perception that because I’m white, I might have more money or valuables on me than the next person. People who are scrapping to get by can become opportunistic. That’s why if I had to live there, as a survival mechanism I would probably try to dress down, almost to where I look homeless. But wanting to mug me for money is still a better reason than wanting to kill me because I’m white. The % of minorities in any given area who feel that way would be very very low, and if they were black I could understand it as a sense of revenge or racial anger. Not necessarily fair because I’m not the one who did something to them personally, but I’m aware and understand all of it
Old 05-27-2022, 07:30 PM
Planar Protector

And yet you still choose to parrot Charlie Kirk. Lemme ask you, do you consider yourself to be an empathetic person?
Old 05-27-2022, 07:31 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Does it matter? It’s just an opinion I’m not telling a story.
I had to do a double take.
Old 05-27-2022, 07:32 PM
Banned

Quote:
And yet you still choose to parrot Charlie Kirk. Lemme ask you, do you consider yourself to be an empathetic person?
Dunno who that is. I post memes making fun of anti-white SJW’s when they get a little silly and out of control about it. Not all of the left or progressives consider themselves SJW’s or take the same approach towards rectifying perceived injustices

Is that what this Charlie does?
Old 05-27-2022, 07:32 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mblake1981 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I had to do a double take.
Why?