Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 07-16-2019, 08:08 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taiku [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I only ever buy milk from Klok Sweetzie (by the bank) in Cab East, and Fish Rolls from a merchant south of Haggle Barron (on the little stone island with the merchant tents)

And I buy lutes for my skeleton pets (before I used the Specter pet) from gypsy camp in Oasis.

Just gives me a little extra mission every so often! And it's nice to visit home. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Klok Sweetzie is a total babe.
Old 07-16-2019, 08:24 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yasi [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I am obsessed with the look of a human monks in cured silk dual whielding a Jade Mace and a Knuckle Duster.

I think this goes back to me meeting some helpful monk somewhere in Kunark 20 years ago, when I was 12 years old myself and immediately started idolizing that hero.

Ever since, I use these weapons on my monk from time to time, even though I have way better weapons.
hah, i still kind of want to deck a lvl 50 ranger out in full thorny vine, revultant whip and a raincaller for the same reason
Old 07-16-2019, 10:34 AM
Banned

customize your laugh animation to make it more vulgar.

/laugh <insert_your_name_here> humps %t
Old 07-16-2019, 01:44 PM
Planar Protector

Back in 2001 when my top end raiding guild woke the sleeper, I led the charge on my BIS warrior. Because of the intensity of the fighting and constant pulling, along with the taunt button I had to constantly mash to pull the sleeper off of my cleric guild mates, I was unable to leave my computer for a solid 12 hours. I've done a lot of high end raiding in my days, but this pushed my earthly body to the max. At a certain point, I was forced to remove my sock and place it directly to my sphincter and unload the previous days pizza pocket and frosted flakes.

All these years I have kept that sock, unwashed, in a Tupperware container. Sometimes, when the mood is right, and I find myself passing by the sleepers tomb, I crack the lid on the container and dream of the old days almost forgotten in time. Were it not for that smell, I'd probably have lost one of the greatest memories I have.
Old 07-16-2019, 06:07 PM
Planar Protector

Ohlie cheet mang
Old 07-16-2019, 07:20 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Topgunben [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Back in 2001 when my top end raiding guild woke the sleeper, I led the charge on my BIS warrior. Because of the intensity of the fighting and constant pulling, along with the taunt button I had to constantly mash to pull the sleeper off of my cleric guild mates, I was unable to leave my computer for a solid 12 hours. I've done a lot of high end raiding in my days, but this pushed my earthly body to the max. At a certain point, I was forced to remove my sock and place it directly to my sphincter and unload the previous days pizza pocket and frosted flakes.

All these years I have kept that sock, unwashed, in a Tupperware container. Sometimes, when the mood is right, and I find myself passing by the sleepers tomb, I crack the lid on the container and dream of the old days almost forgotten in time. Were it not for that smell, I'd probably have lost one of the greatest memories I have.
dude you're sick
Old 07-16-2019, 11:00 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Izmael [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'll begin.

Every time I roll a new non-mule character, the very first thing I'll do is to put the starter Bottles of Milk, Muffins, the Sword* and the guild note in bank and leave them there forever even when I'm totally out of bank room.

I've done it on all my characters on live or here.
Holy shit, I do the exact same thing lmao.
Closed Thread