Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 06-15-2019, 06:48 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dwarflord [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I do not own any bitcoin or money. I come here because making the same pathetic attempts at trolling, day in day out, never gets old and makes me feel like I have an opinion on stuff.
Old 06-15-2019, 03:28 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by hillgiantchamp [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The moment we live in is an incredible opportunity to make wealth. Trading cryptocurrency is any good investors dream come true. There has never been anything like it. Blockchain is going to change the world and there is no stopping it. All are going to have to adapt in one way or another eventually. Take advantage of getting in early. The risk to reward ratio for holding bitcoin is absolutely crazy to not own any.
While i do not agree in the large scale practicality or security of bitcoin, i will agree trading is an investors dream come true.

All you need to make money trade is big ups and downs and if you pay attention you can aquire more coins.

Unfortunately 99.9% of the people trading bitcoin are jibekns trading .1 coins and making 300$ a month and spending it on energy drinks and weed.

Blockchain does not exist, its a theory that was sold to children into thinking bitcoin has structure and security yet only 1 guy knows how it really works.
Old 06-16-2019, 02:24 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dwarflord [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
While i do not agree in the large scale practicality or security of bitcoin, i will agree trading is an investors dream come true.

All you need to make money trade is big ups and downs and if you pay attention you can aquire more coins.

Unfortunately 99.9% of the people trading bitcoin are jibekns trading .1 coins and making 300$ a month and spending it on energy drinks and weed.

Blockchain does not exist, its a theory that was sold to children into thinking bitcoin has structure and security yet only 1 guy knows how it really works.
Do you at least agree that you are the dumbest person on these forums and have no clue what you are talking about? At least give us that.
Old 06-16-2019, 02:56 AM
Kobold

Quote:

Lol if you're trading at least learn what a blockchain is.

https://www.investopedia.com/terms/b/blockchain.asp
Old 06-16-2019, 07:57 AM
Banned

Bitcoin right now

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 06-16-2019, 12:10 PM
Banned

what im trying to say is none of you can see the block chain

all of these calculations and the magic ledger is hidden from you. You gullable fucks assume its doing all these things and fail to realize that behind it all is one guy doing whatever he wants.
Old 06-16-2019, 04:52 PM
Banned

So you don't believe block chain technology is real and you think it is just made up?
Old 06-16-2019, 06:44 PM
Banned

If you cant see it, how do you know its real?

Blockchain technology is a cool idea, but again. Bitcoin was started by some japanese guy and the blockchain being used for BTC is HIS and HIS ALONE

A loading bar does not mean you are keeping a ledger, you cant see anything the software is doing, because its his he can edit it as he pleases

Im sorry you are a gullable child hippo and dirt poor. Maybe in the future you will learn that when it comes to money everyone is lying and that dude rolled out the biggest ponzi in history and shit all over bernie and he is a free man.

The second biggest ponzi will be owned by mark cuckerberg next year.
Old 06-16-2019, 07:10 PM
Sarnak

Who here remembers having to fund their wallets via gift cards purchased from convenience stores??

/raise
Old 06-16-2019, 10:04 PM
Banned

https://www.forbes.com/sites/billyba...heres-why/amp/
Closed Thread