Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 06-23-2019, 08:45 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by OGEQ99 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Afternoon P99ers, Charmed here. This was a funny thing to get a whisper about today so I thought I would come check out the thread Coughin decide to post defaming me in the world of Everquest. It doesn't take much to take a few screenshots specifically leaving out much of the conversation and try to make someone look bad. Albeit anyone with basic reading comprehension skills could probably read between the lines here. While I am not pathetic enough to spam someone w/ nonsense, take a bunch of screenshots, summon a guide whom I know personally (lol), and then go post a flame thread to try and make someone look bad who was simply killing spiders in velks, I suppose I should at least respond.

I'll go ahead and just say that Coughin was afk/feigned while a Sham and I were duoing Frenzy camp. I did not even know he was over there until he came over about 45 mins after I had been in camp wigging out about a pixelated spider. I did a CC upon entering the zone, Frenzy was called not by Coughin but by Oeso and his War, I went up to give a courtesy buff omw to solo @ CE and the war logged so Oeso the Sham and I duod for maybe 30 mins here, clearing a round or two of spiders. Oeso then logged and passed the camp to me.

Maybe 15 mins in to being solo @ the camp Coughin came over as I was killing a random spider(not named) and started telling me not to kill it. You can see @ some point Hakov another enchanter who was nearby responds to Coughin's claim and says:
" I don't know about that, charmed has been here for a while" when Coughin is insisting he was here camping the spot. You also have Oeso the Sham who passed me the camp verifying what happened in this thread.

Coughin then summoned a guide who did say that the logs showed he had been there for like 3 hours or something afk killing this one spider. Once I was told that he had the logs I went over and tried to apologize to Coughin for the misunderstanding. I explained what I wrote in this thread, that he did not respond to CC and Oeso had invited me/passed me camp. His response was "I was fucking my wife" "I don't have time to respond to CC's" I mean that is just a weird thing to tell a random stranger in my opinion but good for you I guess?? I realize CC is just a courtesy and all that but honestly how am I supposed to know this guy is here afk killing one spider? Then to come here and post this thread about the whole thing after I left him the camp and apologized is just completely classless and pathetic.
"it only takes a couple of screenshots"

800,000 words later

*no screenshots*

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 06-23-2019, 09:39 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
"it only takes a couple of screenshots"

800,000 words later

*no screenshots*

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'll admit that it takes some moments out of your life to take pertinent screenshots to tell a true story, but it's often SO worth the effort.

The Packets of Death. Never forget.

https://www.project1999.com/forums/s...=packets+death
Old 06-23-2019, 10:17 PM
Planar Protector

NVIDIA shadowplay for all your video play back needs. Mendez, when inside the game is dull as watching paint dry I've kept myself entertained with watching the bickering back and forth for quite sometime.

@ the dude in question: sucks when you think you've got something only to find out there's a dude FD,d killing the single PH.

Nuggie / Celelilly / Zackattacker - not guilded <TAKP>
RETIRED Nuggiemag - <Sodden Seakings> formerly Ironborn

Nuggie - Undead Mage on Old Blanchy (Classic WoW)
RETIRED - Nuggie / Celelilly / Conavar - <Omni> formerly <Vesica Dei> P99
Duggie/Wuggie <Mythic Legends> EQ1-Lanys

On to the Future in Pantheon
Old 06-24-2019, 12:18 AM
Aviak

With Charmed and Oeso entering the thread it’s now easily a 3/10.
Old 06-24-2019, 12:34 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muggens [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What is a whisper?
It's when you talk kinda quiet.
Old 06-24-2019, 03:48 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by OGEQ99 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
... Frenzy was called not by Coughin but by Oeso and his War...
Could this be the 2box-accusation we've been waiting for to make this thread fun?
Old 06-24-2019, 05:48 AM
Sarnak

I logged in to make sure I could see extra screenshots. Man what a let down.

Gabronth
15 Human Paladin
Old 06-24-2019, 11:42 AM
Sarnak

Question

What I want to know is: WHY was staff so lenient here given the brazen disregard displayed by *BOTH* of these sh!tbags for established naming policy ?
Old 06-24-2019, 12:00 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by PieOats [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What I want to know is: WHY was staff so lenient here given the brazen disregard displayed by *BOTH* of these sh!tbags for established naming policy ?
Naming policy says hello. Also, OP is a confirmed crybaby that pees his pants. Move to resolved.
Old 06-24-2019, 03:24 PM
Kobold

Unrelated to this event.

Charmedlife is a douche. He stole palace camp in Paineel from me when I was new to p99 and low level. I didn't know at the time to /petition, because I'm dumb. One of the few negative events I remember due to the douchebaggery as well as the, just... objectively bad name.

This was 4-5 months ago, I have no proof.
Closed Thread