Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 06-21-2019, 09:51 PM
Sarnak

havent read anything since my last post, just came to say

bitcoin 10500
Old 06-21-2019, 10:58 PM
Sarnak

Swapping mine for BSV to catch the next ride up. I'm thinking 11,200 might be the max before the next break out. So until then...
Old 06-22-2019, 12:15 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by hokuten99 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

bitcoin 10500

We baccccccccccccckkkkkkkkkkkkkk bby

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOD
"I will honor those who honor Me, but those who despise Me will be disgraced." HCSB 1 Samuel 2:30
Old 06-22-2019, 01:44 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by hokuten99 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

bitcoin 10500

Quote:
Originally Posted by White_knight [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
bitcoin has all the right ingredients for people with additive personalities and marginal amounts of dollars to invest looking for a quick rich scheme.

Just an a-typical scam.

Let's taken Jibeken as an example: the guy has spent his teens to early 30s playing video games with very little responsibility in life: his rent, electricity and food all paid for by his folks. Add in marginal work (probably a few 100usd per week) which he probably blows most on video games and weed.

Now why there's nothing essentially wrong with the way Jibeken lives his life. He's the perfect candidate for scams like bitcoin. Here's why:

As he's entered his 30s he has realized that he's a loser and has to make up for the 15 years of a males best years in a short span. No women other than other loser women would be interested in him because in their 30s most women are looking for security.

So what doea Jibeken do? Subconsciously he is looking for a 'quick' catch up mechanic....now enters bitcoin.

Bitcoin is this thing you can do in your basement...you can mine it...you can meta-game your mining. It's interactive. It's almost like a real job. It makes you feel smart. It makes you feel like you're getting ahead. It makes you feel like your making gains. But it's all smoke and mirrors.

Of the 10,000,000 million people who invested post thr initial stages (as a sample number) 1,000 of those made out ahead because they were the smart ones.

Now this leaves Jibeken with his broken dreams of owning a million dollar house after 6 months of bitcoin mining/trading.

It was almost that tangible dream....he rolls over in his crusty blanket and checks the 20,000usd of bit coin he invested in is now only worth 8,000. He closes his iPhone 4s....gets up and logs in to PuBG on his 5 year old PC and plays games for 8 hrs straight to try forget his poor choices in life.

Must feel good having 0.1 bitcoins as a 35 year old.
Old 06-24-2019, 12:20 PM
Banned

It is worth $11,000 per bitcoin actually, you can look up the exact worth of it at anytime. As long as there are people willing to buy at that price it has value, and there are people willing to buy it.
Old 06-24-2019, 02:38 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by HippoNipple [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It is worth $11,000 per bitcoin actually, you can look up the exact worth of it at anytime. As long as there are people willing to buy at that price it has value, and there are people willing to buy it.
The future or the biggest ponzi scheme ever!!! 300 billion dollars worth atm. +180 billion in the last few weeks.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V3VgbQ23E8k&t=3s

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOD
"I will honor those who honor Me, but those who despise Me will be disgraced." HCSB 1 Samuel 2:30
Old 06-24-2019, 04:19 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by sharptooth2 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
post a picture of your wallet rushmore

you too hippo
Man you are dumb.
Old 06-24-2019, 09:29 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by sharptooth2 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
post a picture of your wallet rushmore

you too hippo
Image-1.jpg

Not gonna sit here and tell anyone I've made thousands... I have not. I'm about-$10,000 in the hole atm. I'm no trader but I do believe in Crypto not as a get rich scheme but as the future. Time will tell.

I also believe in GOD... which I recommend over BTC any day.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOD
Old 06-24-2019, 10:09 PM
Sarnak

If you dont believe in bitcoin or crypto then you dont understand IT, economics, or technology.
Old 06-25-2019, 07:34 AM
Sarnak

If only you understood financial markets like you do stealing r99 guild banks.
Closed Thread