Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 07-13-2019, 12:56 AM
Planar Protector

http://wiki.project1999.com/Category:Invisibility_Items has all the alternatives.

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.
Old 07-13-2019, 03:16 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xulia [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Putting a 30k+ price tag on something just keeps the plebs from getting their grubby little hands on it. Nobody wants to do Chardok b/c they need faction, so the prices of all drops there are hyper inflated.
Weird because the Tribal War Boots are some of the best droppable boots in the game and some dumbass priced them at 3k when Chardok released.

Try 20k.
Old 07-13-2019, 04:12 AM
Fire Giant

To answer Kiwix's original post - I can't think of a single reason why a person would pay 30k for this piece of crap. The most offending thing about this garbage item is the level requirement to even click it.
Old 07-13-2019, 07:03 AM
Kobold

Well as someone who has farmed 2 of these. A ) They are fucking awesome , for shamans. i dont really care about it on my ench, with boots/gazuki/imp invis B ) I Dare someone to go farm this item, its a rare drop from a rareish spawn in a tough room that requires tricks to duo , or pro chardok status to solo. C ) 30k is cheap, but thats just because i know the time / luck it takes to get.
Anyone who says this ring sucks, is a moron and probably bad at this game and broke.
Old 07-13-2019, 07:06 AM
Kobold

Spirit Wracked Cords dropped more frequently then this stupid ring. Silly how Chardok is.
Closed Thread