Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #51  
Old 07-06-2019, 09:28 AM
jolanar jolanar is online now
Fire Giant


Join Date: Nov 2014
Posts: 861
Default

Just because you have a developmental disability doesn't make you a shitty person. Those are two separate things.

But getting people to stop using it as an insult or making fun of it is probably never going to happen. Just a few days ago I watched Martin Short make fun of disabled people on Conan Obrien and I couldn't help but feel super disappointed in him.
Reply With Quote
  #52  
Old 07-06-2019, 11:05 AM
Wonkie Wonkie is offline
Planar Protector

Wonkie's Avatar

Join Date: May 2014
Posts: 5,192
Default

can i still use the r word this way?

the rise of <Riot> has retarded <Aftermaths> ability to get Vulak loot
Reply With Quote
  #53  
Old 07-08-2019, 02:38 AM
Tethler Tethler is offline
Fire Giant

Tethler's Avatar

Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: Japan
Posts: 855
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wonkie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
can i still use the r word this way?

the rise of <Riot> has retarded <Aftermaths> ability to get Vulak loot
Of course you can use it that way. Are you retarded or something?? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
__________________
  • Tethler Tallwood - 57 Druid
  • Solinius Swiftshank - 55 Rogue
  • Kaisei - 53 Necro
  • Kamaohoru Kitsui - 52 Monk
  • Brobeard Manstache - 44 Cleric
  • Sickburn Needsaloe - 42 Mage
  • Gukaan - 41 Shadowknight
Reply With Quote
  #54  
Old 07-13-2019, 05:31 PM
hotkarlmarxbros hotkarlmarxbros is offline
Large Rat


Join Date: Apr 2019
Posts: 8
Default

Another entry into the hk bullshit log. This time it is douchebaggery instead of autism.

inc Cecily scolding me for appropriating feminine hygiene products for use as insults and ignoring the subject of the post entirely.
Reply With Quote
  #55  
Old 07-13-2019, 05:40 PM
grinsly grinsly is offline
Skeleton


Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 19
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotkarlmarxbros [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Another entry into the hk bullshit log. This time it is douchebaggery instead of autism.

inc Cecily scolding me for appropriating feminine hygiene products for use as insults and ignoring the subject of the post entirely.
I was there, that guy was dumb
Reply With Quote
  #56  
Old 07-13-2019, 06:44 PM
fortior fortior is offline
Sarnak


Join Date: Jun 2016
Posts: 234
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotkarlmarxbros [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Another entry into the hk bullshit log. This time it is douchebaggery instead of autism.
I was there, that guy was dumb
Reply With Quote
  #57  
Old 07-13-2019, 07:17 PM
Wonkie Wonkie is offline
Planar Protector

Wonkie's Avatar

Join Date: May 2014
Posts: 5,192
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tethler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Of course you can use it that way. Are you retarded or something?? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
wow thats very insensitive dude
Reply With Quote
  #58  
Old 07-15-2019, 12:47 AM
Cecily Cecily is offline
Planar Protector

Cecily's Avatar

Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Mary’s Land
Posts: 4,392
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotkarlmarxbros [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
inc Cecily scolding me for appropriating feminine hygiene products for use as insults and ignoring the subject of the post entirely.
The vagina is a self-cleaning organ. Douching can actually be harmful due to pH changes caused by douching affecting microbial balance in the vagina. This can lead to an increased risk of yeast infections. Most doctors recommend that women do not douche, so it follows that douchebags are a bad thing.

Hope this helps!

Quote:
Originally Posted by grinsly [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I was there, that guy was dumb
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Reply With Quote
  #59  
Old 07-16-2019, 01:16 AM
grinsly grinsly is offline
Skeleton


Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 19
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cecily [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The vagina is a self-cleaning organ. Douching can actually be harmful due to pH changes caused by douching affecting microbial balance in the vagina. This can lead to an increased risk of yeast infections. Most doctors recommend that women do not douche, so it follows that douchebags are a bad thing.

Hope this helps!



[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
whoa senpai noticed me
Reply With Quote
  #60  
Old 07-16-2019, 06:00 AM
NachtMystium NachtMystium is offline
Sarnak

NachtMystium's Avatar

Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Texas
Posts: 452
Default

Retards are not smart. Being not smart is seen as a weakness. Weaknesses are used as insults since the dawn of time. Puny, idiot, slow, stinky, ugly, etc etc are just opposites of the biological social strengths are.

Retards aren’t bad people they’re just stupid. Which is a weakness and therefore gets to be used as an insult. They’re also unappealing to the eyes.
It’s sad that this has to be explained but the basic, primal reasons humans do things gets convoluted and twisted as society's needs change.

I’m autistic so i can say retard and I grant all p99ers the official R word pass , be it for good or evil. Have a good day
__________________
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:38 AM.


Everquest is a registered trademark of Daybreak Game Company LLC.
Project 1999 is not associated or affiliated in any way with Daybreak Game Company LLC.
Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.