Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 07-11-2019, 02:38 PM
Sarnak

I still can't figure out how Trump rambling on about Elton John or questioning Trump's fitness to lead the military is relevant to Bill Clinton taking 26 trips on the Lolita Express and Trump taking zero trips. I guess it might make sense if you believe in the pedoprez conspiracy. I wouldn't know, though.
Old 07-11-2019, 02:48 PM
Planar Protector

Is Bill Clinton relevant? If he did it, jail him.

Trump, however, is mentally incapable of leading this country. That should worry you. Instead, you deflect.
Old 07-11-2019, 02:53 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by feniin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Trump, however, is mentally incapable of leading this country. That should worry you. Instead, you deflect.
Yet under Trump the country is doing great.
Old 07-11-2019, 02:56 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by feniin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

True, but what’s the alternative? Really depends on the democratic nominee. Open borders is defiance of Jupiter. A most unholy position indeed
Old 07-11-2019, 03:13 PM
Sarnak

Quote:

I don't believe Bill Clinton diddled any kiddies because we haven't seen any evidence that he did, only that he took some plane rides. If I had to bet I'd bet he's innocent.

What does actually worry me is that you think that you're competent to judge someone else's mental capabilities.
Old 07-11-2019, 03:31 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaxon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What does actually worry me is that you think that you're competent to judge someone else's mental capabilities.
*Sees guy yelling at the clouds and smearing his shit on the side of a McDonald's*

"No, no. Don't jump to conclusions, Tuluven. Best to not judge his mental capabilities."
Old 07-11-2019, 05:25 PM
Banned

Quote:
“I have broken more Elton John records. He seems to have a lot of records. And I, by the way, I don’t have a musical instrument. I don’t have a guitar or an organ. No organ. Elton has an organ. And lots of other people helping. No, we’ve broken a lot of records. We’ve broken virtually every record. Because you know, look, I only need this space. They need much more room. For basketball, for hockey and all of the sports, they need a lot of room. We don’t need it. We have people in that space. So we break all of these records. Really, we do it without, like, the musical instruments. This is the only musical – the mouth. And hopefully the brain attached to the mouth, right? The brain. More important than the mouth is the brain. The brain is much more important.”"

"Look, having nuclear—my uncle was a great professor and scientist and engineer, Dr. John Trump at MIT; good genes, very good genes, OK, very smart, the Wharton School of Finance, very good, very smart—you know, if you’re a conservative Republican, if I were a liberal, if, like, OK, if I ran as a liberal Democrat, they would say I'm one of the smartest people anywhere in the world—it’s true!—but when you're a conservative Republican they try—oh, do they do a number—that’s why I always start off: Went to Wharton, was a good student, went there, went there, did this, built a fortune—you know I have to give my like credentials all the time, because we’re a little disadvantaged—but you look at the nuclear deal, the thing that really bothers me—it would have been so easy, and it’s not as important as these lives are (nuclear is powerful; my uncle explained that to me many, many years ago, the power and that was 35 years ago; he would explain the power of what's going to happen and he was right—who would have thought?), but when you look at what's going on with the four prisoners—now it used to be three, now it’s four—but when it was three and even now, I would have said it's all in the messenger; fellas, and it is fellas because, you know, they don't, they haven’t figured that the women are smarter right now than the men, so, you know, it’s gonna take them about another 150 years—but the Persians are great negotiators, the Iranians are great negotiators, so, and they, they just killed, they just killed us."

You're okay with this person leading the most powerful military on the planet. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
this ones good tho

Quote:
Sorry to say that even Social Media would be driven out of business
TRUMP
Old 07-11-2019, 07:16 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
You're okay with this person leading the most powerful military on the planet. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Certainly. He's using one of their simpler methods of speaking in code.
Old 07-11-2019, 07:47 PM
Banned

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 07-11-2019, 08:32 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by sharptooth2 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Who would you vote for in 2020?

all i see is dirt poor losers running and my boy donnie winning by a landslide and you getting more mad and more poor.
I would vote for a literal hammer and sickle over Donald Trump. I would vote for Terry Schiavo over Donald Trump. I would close my eyes and randomly choose someone on the ballot over Donald Trump.
Closed Thread