Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 11-04-2012, 04:40 PM
Aviak

I'm sorry but we already have a forum going for songs. Please remove this post and repost it there

http://www.project1999.org/forums/sh...158#post760158
Old 11-04-2012, 04:42 PM
Sarnak

I was RPing a bard who sang a song of valor to raise our spirits against the McMuffin threat!
Old 11-04-2012, 04:44 PM
Aviak

oh good job then keep up the good work! !
Old 11-04-2012, 04:45 PM
Banned

From somewhence beyond understanding and color of dream upon the darkest night comes the terror.

Eight thousand millennium would pass during the journey; reality a mere film.

All leading up to this "chance" meeting in the now.

You gaze upon the ginormous, quivering mass of phalli, as it advances towards your village.

"Hasbinbad, no! There is still good in you! I can feel it!"

The mass seems to hesitate and lets out and enormous gout of semen from one of it's major penises. The semen lands in a billion volkswagen sized globs: killing, maiming, crushing all that are bare to the heavens for miles. Hundreds of feet above, a penis droops down above you, massive and pulsing, it angles towards you as the greater mass shifts and rotates the general undulations.
Old 11-04-2012, 04:47 PM
Aviak

im sorry but you need to continue the story, if you want tos tart a seperate story about your "penis" then please make a new thread so people dont get confused
Old 11-04-2012, 04:48 PM
Aviak

why is this so hard for everyone??? i swear if things dont start shaping up i will quit
Old 11-04-2012, 05:48 PM
Banned

heartbrand?
Old 11-04-2012, 05:55 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by NachtMystium [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I put on my robe and wizard hat

(next poster continues the story)
I stomp my feet, for I am a rhino.
Old 11-05-2012, 01:13 AM
Kobold

Woke up quick at about noon Just thought that I had to be in Compton soon I gotta get drunk before the day begins Before my mother starts bitchin' about my friends.
Old 11-06-2012, 12:39 AM
Kobold

As McMuffin is thrown up into the tree by John2020, a pouch falls from his loincloth.

The large soiled, sweaty and rancid loincloth falls from the top of the tree and lands in the nose & mouth region of John2020's face. "Ahhhhh hahahahahahhahahahah" McMuffin laughs hysterically. "My final blow to you! Take your bloody loots! I die satisfied that you now have the pungent odor of my lower region smothered on your face!" "That's 19 days hunting Gnolls with no clense!" Shortly thereafter, McMuffin is slain upon the tree-tops by his foot wound, inflicted at the hands of John2020.

Shaken by the sight of a detached foot and with the terrible physical state of John2020, Lexical has fled. On his departure he screams "I will find you a Cleric who can click you! I shall return!!"

John2020 murmurs due to being stricken by the snake and his mouth being covered by the wretched loincloth ... "Oogllgnnnf!". Several moments pass and John2020 murmurs again "Oogllgnnnf!!!"

(to this day it is unknown what John2020 was attempting to say, but it is believed he was asking for Lexical to remove the pouch from his face to verify that his stolen loots were inside)

Shortly after the weakened and stricken cries of John2020, he hears a wolf howling in the distance. This startles John2020 and stirs him enough to look at his surroundings. He now realizes he is utterly alone, poisoned and almost in a drugged like state due to the inhalation of the loincloth odors. Lexical has fled and McMuffin, once an enemy, lay slain in the tree-tops.

Panic sets in, as the wolf howls grow closer and closer to where he lay, stricken. At this point, John2020 believes he is hallucinating. He remembers feeling like this before when he ran into that Troll at that awfully bright and ... "colorful" bar a year or so ago after sharing a drink with him.

Soon after the thoughts of hallucination, John2020 peers to his right and sees a wolf within a few feet of his face. The wolf is snarling, with drool dripping from it's fangs. It looked to be a ferocious beast full of pride, determination...and hunger. The sight of the wolf causes John2020 to black out.

John2020 eventually comes to, completely unfamiliar to his surroundings. His eyes slightly blurred, yet he feels his strength has somewhat returned. He is completely surprised at this as it feels like he was looking at the wolf just moments ago.

The sound of footsteps approaches the small room he lay in. A looming shadow is cast into the room from the lit fire elsewhere in the cabin. A Barbarian enters the room, covered in feathers, animal skins and tribal paint. He has a beaten and weathered look, like he had battled the Gods themselves many times. He carry a spear like none other, that John2020 had ever seen. It let off a hazy, mystical aura that warmed his subtle, delicate and soft skin, even at a distance.

The Shaman spoke with a booming voice "Who are you, young lass?". John2020, attempting to reply, squeaks out "I'm ... a...man...". The Barbarian, utterly shocked, replies "It's always hard to tell the difference between a male and female wood elf...my apologies"...

John2020 replies, "What...are you apologizing...for? You saved...my life!"

The Shaman answers, but in a hasty retreat to the dining quarters of the cabin. "Nothing, never mind, I must hunt to feed us, I shall return shortly..."

As John2020 attempts to get out of the bed by sitting upright, to get more answers from the Shaman before he departs, he feels a profound soreness in and around his hind quarters that stops him dead in his tracks. The pain is severe, more severe than the snake bite he had suffered earlier. After some time, he finally gains the strength to stand. Upon standing he notices blood on his back right pant leg. "Hmm, that's odd, John2020 thinks to himself.." "I didn't get bet on the back of my leg." .... "The wound is right here on my arm!!!" ....

Last edited by Netherzul; 11-06-2012 at 02:09 AM..
Closed Thread