Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 11-07-2012, 11:32 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thulack [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
No one is gonna be drinking 15 cases of beer at once just like no one is going to be smoking 2 oz of weed at once.
There are less efficient ways to smoke weed. We once rolled a 1 oz spliff and smoked it between 4 people. If 2 oz is 15 cases, that would be like 4 people drinking 7.5 cases of beer. Not even close to the same thing.

Besides, you can go buy 100 cases of beer if you want. You can buy 30 kegs. There's no legal limit to the amount of alcohol you can purchase.
Old 11-07-2012, 11:35 AM
Banned

THIS IS FUCKING AMAZING STOP THE PRESS CALL THE PRESS
Old 11-07-2012, 11:36 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by gotrocks [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Drug regulations need to be left up to the states, not the federal government - this has been argued for decades, and I honestly do see a change in federal drug regulations in the near future. If you look at the history of that particular act its pretty plain to see it was a load of bullshit that it was ever passed in the first place. It never should have happened.

pretty sure one of the best things obama was, was make the state controll these laws instead of the federal government
Old 11-07-2012, 11:39 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by bamzal [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
pretty sure one of the best things obama was, was make the state controll these laws instead of the federal government
Umm, Obama has increased drug raids, even in California...

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/0...n_1451744.html
Old 11-07-2012, 11:46 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orruar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
There are less efficient ways to smoke weed. We once rolled a 1 oz spliff and smoked it between 4 people. If 2 oz is 15 cases, that would be like 4 people drinking 7.5 cases of beer. Not even close to the same thing.

Besides, you can go buy 100 cases of beer if you want. You can buy 30 kegs. There's no legal limit to the amount of alcohol you can purchase.
Rolling a o into a blunt is just a waste of weed or you smoke some real shitty stuff. I prefer to just smoke dugouts throughout the day at work and then vaporize or bong it(waster of weed too) when at home afterwords. Smoking a 1oz spliff is nothing more then wasting 3/4 oz.
Old 11-07-2012, 11:51 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thulack [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Rolling a o into a blunt is just a waste of weed or you smoke some real shitty stuff. I prefer to just smoke dugouts throughout the day at work and then vaporize or bong it(waster of weed too) when at home afterwords. Smoking a 1oz spliff is nothing more then wasting 3/4 oz.
whoever would put an ounce into a spliff(are you sure it was a spliff? Tobacco+weed) makes me want to hit them.

502 only legalizes buying it from the state and smoking it in the confines of your own home. Still illegal to smoke in public, illegal to grow, and pretty much illegal other than smoking at home and buying it legally now from state.
Old 11-07-2012, 11:53 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishingme [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
whoever would put an ounce into a spliff(are you sure it was a spliff? Tobacco+weed) makes me want to hit them.

502 only legalizes buying it from the state and smoking it in the confines of your own home. Still illegal to smoke in public, illegal to grow, and pretty much illegal other than smoking at home and buying it legally now from state.
^^^Washington
Old 11-07-2012, 11:55 AM
Banned

lol at people thinking Obama is the one calling the drug raids.
Old 11-07-2012, 11:58 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
And I dump 6 beers into a pot to give my brauts a beer bath. There's no law against less efficient use of resources, whether it be beer or weed.
Old 11-07-2012, 12:00 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishingme [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Ah you're right, it wasn't a spliff. It was just a giant carrot shaped (and carrot sized) joint. Took like 12 papers to wrap it up. When you have access to mass quantities of marijuana, you don't feel the need to smoke it in the most efficient way possible. If you'd hit someone for having a little fun, you are the most uptight pot smoker in the world.
Closed Thread