Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 11-07-2012, 01:09 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishingme [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I wasn't saying that everyone who smokes weed is poor. I could easily roll up $280 into one right now if I wanted to. Fact of the matter is, doing that is just a waste.
Never said it wasn't a waste. In fact I specifically pointed out that it was highly inefficient. The question is: Should wasting marijuana be illegal?
Old 11-07-2012, 01:12 PM
Banned

write up and discussion at cnn
http://www.cnn.com/2012/11/01/politi...ml?hpt=hp_c2_7
Old 11-07-2012, 01:13 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orruar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Never said it wasn't a waste. In fact I specifically pointed out that it was highly inefficient. The question is: Should wasting marijuana be illegal?
Then you're arguing with me for no real point. Personally, a blunt is cool and all but when it comes to actually wanting to get a great high I'd much rather build a gravity bong with my friends and kill a gram for each bowl.
Old 11-07-2012, 01:22 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orruar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Doesn't matter. If people get a net benefit from the activity than it is up to them to decide if it is worth the cash. Movies are a waste to some people, yet other get alot of enjoyment from them.
It's pretty clear he's become one of the people he described as No-life Nerds and Server Bullies.
Old 11-07-2012, 01:24 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishingme [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Then you're arguing with me for no real point. Personally, a blunt is cool and all but when it comes to actually wanting to get a great high I'd much rather build a gravity bong with my friends and kill a gram for each bowl.
You started it. You replied to my post, not the other way around. And I wasn't even arguing with you. I never said it wasn't a waste to smoke such a large joint. Don't start arguments if you have no point.

The argument I had started here was in showing how the 2 ounce (1 ounce?) limit is absurd. And I haven't seen anyone argue to the contrary.

Do you think the government has no right to restrict you from smoking pot, but has all the right in the world to restrict you from owning more than some arbitrary amount?
Old 11-07-2012, 01:25 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alarti0001 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Doesn't matter. If people get a net benefit from the activity than it is up to them to decide if it is worth the cash. Movies are a waste to some people, yet other get alot of enjoyment from them.
Shit, Altari agreeing with me makes me think I might be wrong.
Old 11-07-2012, 01:41 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
You started it. You replied to my post, not the other way around. And I wasn't even arguing with you. I never said it wasn't a waste to smoke such a large joint. Don't start arguments if you have no point.

The argument I had started here was in showing how the 2 ounce (1 ounce?) limit is absurd. And I haven't seen anyone argue to the contrary.

Do you think the government has no right to restrict you from smoking pot, but has all the right in the world to restrict you from owning more than some arbitrary amount?
Actually, I replied to Thulack's post. You then replied to my post, then so forth I replied to you. Sorry, argument/debate, whichever is fine. Personally, I don't think anyone has the right to restrict what you do to your own body.
Old 11-07-2012, 02:02 PM
Banned

Quote:
At that point it's a blunt. Sorry, but I'm from washington where an ounce goes for $280. I think $280 into a one time smoke is pretty stupid. I should have rephrased that. I wouldn't hit, more so smack said person in disgust.
holy shit, i can get an O of some premium purps or afgans for like 150. yall motherfuckers are getting ripped off
Old 11-07-2012, 02:03 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Actually, I replied to Thulack's post. You then replied to my post, then so forth I replied to you. Sorry, argument/debate, whichever is fine. Personally, I don't think anyone has the right to restrict what you do to your own body.
If you want to get technical, you replied to Thulack addressing something I had said, so it's as good as a reply to my post.

And it appears you agree with me in regards to our relationship with government on this issue. The difference we have is that you would perpetrate violence upon those who smoke overly large joints. I'm not even sure I can call it wasting weed, since it certainly did bring us a certain amount of stoner amusement to see such a large joint rolled and smoked.
Old 11-07-2012, 02:14 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Shit, Altari agreeing with me makes me think I might be wrong.
Why because we disagree on some issues we must disagree on all issues?
It's pretty clear he's become one of the people he described as No-life Nerds and Server Bullies.
Closed Thread