Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 11-03-2012, 06:22 PM
Aviak

Default Roleplaying thread

I enter the room and your face points in my direction. You look at me and get amazed at his etiquette. I say to the room "Welcome everyone to my humble abode, my name is...Well my name is not important but I am here to be your leader in these dark and troubled times of glory." You listen excitedly and point your head a little further forward and listen to the rest. "We will work together for fame glory and fortune and when theres nothing else to do then we will rest. I called you all forth here because I heard you were the best knights of the round table and I will call forth to action. I need 20 heads of the enemies of the state on pikes, Pronto!" You get up off your seat and find a local group member and go out for adventure.
Old 11-03-2012, 06:30 PM
Aviak

I head into the dark forest of mystical arts and it looks like it is night time. You hear a slithering in the trees and say it must just be wind. Whats that? I was wrong! It is a giant snake with deadly fangs that have taken whole villages apart just by staring them in the face alone! The snake slithers and crawls away as it tries to go for a take out but whats that? You take your sword and slice at it and it peels away for several damage. You wonder whats going to happen next as the snake comes and gives you a deadly bite right out of your skin. I feel like I am poisoned! There is no cleric around to heal me of this deadly disease so I slowly sink to the ground. I am on my knees and I feel like I have been poisoned and I think about vomiting. I am in front of a lady so i try to look as calm as I can but its just not working, the deadly disease is eating away at my brain so much that I cant take it and I let out a scream.

I need someone to save me please! (next poster continues the story)
Old 11-03-2012, 06:34 PM
Large Bat

im speechless..
Old 11-03-2012, 07:21 PM
Planar Protector

lol
Old 11-03-2012, 07:48 PM
Sarnak

i walk in half naked, i came straight from a photo shoot for nude animal mag 'huskies'; i'm a siberian.
anyways i'm not wearing any leg fur at all and i look you up and down and like what i see.
i wanna treat you like a raw t bone steak & tear you apart. you're turning me on really hard.
i try to say hi to you, but on the way over to your spot i accidentally the floor.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 11-03-2012, 07:55 PM
Sarnak

I shout "Back you infernal beast! You will claim no more life as long as I still draw breath!" as I lunge forward dagger drawn. I lodge my dagger deep into the top of the snake's skull, and with a fountain of blood spewing from the dagger wound, the venomous snake starts to slither away. Just then a lightening bolt comes out of nowhere and strikes the snake, slaying it where it stood.

I rush over to John2020 and hold him in my arms. He coughs up blood onto my armor and loses control of his bowels for a slip moment filling the air with a putrid smell. I try not to wrinkle my nose, but the stench is far too great. I gag a little, but regain composure when John2020 barely makes out the question "Did you *hack hack* Did you get the snake fangs?" I lay John2020 against a stump as he proceeds to soil himself further. The stench from his bowels frightens the large bats and snakes in the Qeynos Hill region so I convince myself John2020 will be okay for the quick moment.

I saunter up to the large snake and try to remove the snake fangs from the corpse, but a mythical barrier protected the snake's corpse. I tried again and again, but nothing I could do would allow me to loot away the snake fangs. Then a dark and sinister laughter bellows from off in the distance. A shadowy figure comes forth cackling like a mad man. I draw my dagger and yell "Who are you? Why did you slay that snake? I had things under control." The shadowy figure continued its crazed cackling as it drew closer and closer, and with each step towards me, my eyes grew wider and wider with freight. The shadowy figure placed himself a safe distance from me and ceased his cackling. He then slowly drew back his hood and asked "Tell me Lexical, do you know the muffin man?" My eyes were the size of dinner plates as I shrieked "McMuffin!"

(next poster continues the story)
Last edited by Lexical; 11-04-2012 at 02:29 PM..
Old 11-03-2012, 08:25 PM
Aviak

I grab McMuffin by the foot and tell him if he ever wants me to let go he must return all the loot that he KSed off the good people of the earth. He says no and i squeeze his foot until it falls off. He is bleeding and he doesnt care he tells us hes going to ks until he gets kicked off the server and then he will start doing it with his alt. I tell him thats not a wise idea and i lift him up and throw him in the tree. I tell him "Thats for all the misery, pain, and torture you have caused me and the ones i love". Thats for all the loot that I could have gotten. For every wolf you KSed me in Qeynose hills that fateful day I willmake him feel the sting of one million bees. He starts casting his gate spell. Rogean appears with the green gm sticker and tells everyone that he is taking care of McMuffins account once and for all. He bans McMuffin, and everything is quiet until whats this??? McMuffin is back in the game up to his old tricks and nobody can tell why.

(next poster continue the story)
Old 11-04-2012, 01:30 AM
Sarnak

I put on my robe and wizard hat

(next poster continues the story)
Old 11-04-2012, 02:45 PM
Banned

stepped out the house, stopped short, oh no! i went back in, i forgot my indo!
Old 11-04-2012, 03:02 PM
Sarnak

In the merry month of May, From my home I started,
Left the girls of Tuam, Nearly broken hearted,
Saluted father dear, Kissed my darlin' mother,
Drank a pint of beer, My grief and tears to smother,
Then off to reap the corn, And leave where I was born,
I cut a stout blackthorn, To banish ghost and goblin,
In a brand new pair of brogues, I rattled o'er the bogs,
And frightened all the dogs,On the rocky road to Dublin.

One, two, three, four five,
Hunt the hare and turn her
Down the rocky road
And all the ways to Dublin,
Whack-fol-lol-de-ra.

In Mullingar that night, I rested limbs so weary,
Started by daylight, Next mornin' light and airy,
Took a drop of the pure, To keep my heart from sinkin',
That's an Irishman's cure, Whene'er he's on for drinking.
To see the lasses smile, Laughing all the while,
At my curious style, 'Twould set your heart a-bubblin'.
They ax'd if I was hired, The wages I required,
Till I was almost tired, Of the rocky road to Dublin.

In Dublin next arrived, I thought it such a pity,
To be so soon deprived, A view of that fine city.
Then I took a stroll, All among the quality,
My bundle it was stole, In a neat locality;
Something crossed my mind, Then I looked behind;
No bundle could I find, Upon my stick a wobblin'.
Enquirin' for the rogue, They said my Connacht brogue,
Wasn't much in vogue, On the rocky road to Dublin.

From there I got away, My spirits never failin'
Landed on the quay As the ship was sailin';
Captain at me roared, Said that no room had he,
When I jumped aboard, A cabin found for Paddy,
Down among the pigs I played some funny rigs,
Danced some hearty jigs, The water round me bubblin',
When off Holyhead, I wished myself was dead,
Or better far instead, On the rocky road to Dublin.

The boys of Liverpool, When we safely landed,
Called myself a fool; I could no longer stand it;
Blood began to boil, Temper I was losin',
Poor ould Erin's isle They began abusin',
"Hurrah my soul," sez I, My shillelagh I let fly;
Some Galway boys were by, Saw I was a hobble in,
Then with a loud hurray, They joined in the affray.
We quickly cleared the way, For the rocky road to Dublin.